0.1

''-Hyung ?''

His pen moved.

''-Help mee! How much does it make? Please?''

Taehyung's drawer opened, a pair of boxer came on his head.

''-But please! I can't do it...

-Taehyung! Yoongi! Dinner is ready!

-Yay! Let's go Yoongi! Mom told me that we have noodles and black beans for dinner!'' 

Taehyung could feel that his hyung was happy. But still, not that much.

The two friends arrived at the dining room accompanied by Taehyung's mother.

''-Taehyung, is Yoongi here?''

He turned is head and nod.

''-So mom, do we eat noddles with black beans today? He said happily

-No, I'm sorry Tae...''

Taehyung was sad, it was his favorite meal. Yoongi was laughing at him.

''-Yah... don't laugh hyung! 

-Yoongi, don't make fun of Tae, I didn't get my pay (a/n: I don't know how to say it... I'm not sure if we can say that in english...--") I'm sorry Tae. 

-It's okay mom!"

Their diner passed in their normal conditions. Laughs before everything else.

"-Yoongi can you come with me? I need to go to the toilet. Said Tae No but please! I really need to pee!"

Yoongi finally surrendered. They both rose to go to the toilet. Tae hurried meanwhile Yoongi waited for him in front of the door.  

Tae could finally pee.

''-Don't worry, I'm almost finish.''

Yoongi couldn't wait to take his shower. He was hot. In summer where he lives, it is 34 degres. He wanted to take a good cold shower.

Taehyung, who had finally finish, washed his hand at same time he was talking to his mother.

''-Mommy, we're gonna take a shower.

-Okay, don't forget to switch the bottle of shampoo, it is almost empty.

-Okay.''  

Yoongi rushed to the bathroom.

''-Hyung come back! I'm sorry...'' 

Yoongi slowly came back to his dongsaeng.

"-So, I'm guessing that I guess I put cold water? Asked Taehyung. Okay.''

He poured cold water. He undressed.

''-You could have wait for me hyung. Raaah, good move a little bit, I don't know where you are, but I'm going on the right side.''

Yoongi took off his legs, although Taehyung could not really touch him.

''-Wait, I'll put the water with the palm.''

Water began to flow on both bodies. Yoongi started to, little by little to form a slight barely visible shape.

''-Hyung, you know that you're smaller than me? Asked Taehyung I know.'' He chuckled

While he was washing with his best friend, his mother was on the phone.

"-Yes? Hoseok? Ah sure, wait, I'll call Taehyung, but I think he just enter in the shower.

-Taehyung! Hoseok is on the phone!