Party Time

I slammed the front door I was... specially dressed obviously. I was wearing my smart black shirt and jeans y'know the usual.

I looked to my right to see a brown haired kid getting on his back.

"HEY E-DOG!"

He looked up to see me.

"Never ever call me that again Richie."

"Ok Mr E."

"No Eddie..."

"E... Imma call you Ed from now on."

"Ugh fine it's better than the other two."

The two of us started riding our bikes

"Hey Ed this isn't the only thing I'm gonna be riding tonight!"

"Ewwww."

"IM GONNA FUCK YOURE MOM!"

"Ewwww. Why would you. You know what if you can tame that beast I'll be impressed." He used his inhaler.

I skidded into Bills to see a bunch of bikes already outside.

I knocked on the door.

"TOOK YOU F...F...FUCKING LONG ENOUGH." Bill had managed to keep his stutter under control (badly) in the past couple years. It was definitely a lot better than when we were 13.

"O...oh hey I'm B...bill!"

I saw lust in his eyes.

"Back off you raging homo." I said laughing at him.

Eddie gave me a death stare and I backed off.

*time skip* (everybody's had a few drinks and are playing truth or dare)

"So mike put ice down your pants!" Everybody screamed in laughter at Richie's dare. Mikes eyes widened and bill through an ice cube he'd got from his freezer at him. After doing the act we mike was crying with pain while everybody else was crying with laughter.

"Right so I dare Stan

"HEY RICHIE! I dare you to kiss bill!"I saw Bill blush in front of me.

"Come on babes lets do this."  I walked over and put my lips on his and held them there I could feel him pushing into me as I pushed back and held him.

I finally let go. After giving him a smirk I returned to my place. When looking to my left I saw Eddie with a jealous look on his face.

"Don't worry sweet thing your next. Right after I do your mom." I gave him a look and winked(😏😉).  His face became a red tomato with all the blushing i was doing. Kinda cu...cool. My mind lingered in a place I think of every night. Two years ago.

*flashback*

"L...l...look if you're not ok with this then it's fine."
"Bill look this might not even be anything we are just testing come on..."
"O...o...ok"

I softly pushed my lips against his. He pushed back. For a full minute we just pushed before. He pushed his tongue against my lips seeking entry and I let him in  he searched my mouth.

I pulled away.

"I...I'm sorry." I turned and ran. I pushed the feeing I'd just had to the back of my mind. I'm never doing anything with a boy again even though... I'd liked it...

OOOH CLIFFHANGER... kind of. But anyway sorry for not posting recently personal shits happened also didn't do some of the dares/truths because I didn't really want to push the chapter on (I couldn't put Eddies backstory we'll learn about that later 😉) anyway tell me what you think and vote if you want!

Over and out. ~ C