The New Kid

Richie flunked into his seat in the back corner he'd been moved away from Bill for being a "distraction." Bullshit. As he lifted his head he saw the brown haired boy rubbing his arm nervously next to Mrs. Douglas

"Class this is Eddie Kaspbrak. Ok so you are gonna sit next to... Richie!" I groaned. This kid seemed kind of annoying to be fair.

The brown eyed boy sat down next to me.

"Hey I'm Ed..."

"I heard."

"Oh... sure" a smile crept across my lips. The nervous wreck sitting next to me would definitely be a friend of mine. I could tell. The way he was too nervous to function. It was cute. Not like cute, cute like I'm not gay like what the fuck but hey. It was cute.

I woke up to the sound of the bell. I must've fallen asleep again. Shit. I looked up to see Eddie standing over me.

"Hey you were passed out. You ok?"

His eyes looked at me caringly I nodded and said bye and I started walking and then he was walking with me. He'd just moved in my street and hey I'd make sure he didn't get lost. We walked, I did voices, he laughed. He kept rubbing his arms nervously as we walked. It was cute. No it was funny. Not cute. Definitely not cute.

"So I heard this thing that if you tell each other a secret, then you trust each other more and I reckoned since we are becoming friends then we should try it out." He took a breath from his inhaler.

"Sure, well I use my voices and jokes to hide the fact that I'm depressed. Everybody sees the happy go lucky joker but inside." I stared at him opening up my feelings for the first time to anybody but myself.

"Oh. Well I'm g..." he stopped "my mom tells me what to do a lot. She always says I'm a really brittle kid who always needs protecting."

"What were you gonna say?" I asked curious.

"What I... didn't say anything."

"You started saying something but then stopped." I questioned.

"It... doesn't matter." He said.

"Ok." I left it alone I knew he didn't wanna talk about it.

"Oh me and my friends are gonna be hanging out tomorrow. You should come. Do you want to? It's at Bill's house.

"Oh ugh Yeah sure."

My heart skipped a beat. Weird. I'd never felt that before. My house came into view he had moved on from his arm and was now curling his hair with his finger.

"See ya Tommorow Eddie!"

" Oh ugh bye Richie."

*WRITERS NOTE PLEASE READ*

OK SO I NEED HELP FROM YOU LOT! So in the next chapter there's gonna be  a truth or dare scene so I need questions and dares from you! Please ask away obviously anything that will ruin the plot will be left out ask as much as you want I do not care!