Her Drunken Words

Its beyond Silly.Read at your own risk.

" Drink ,Drink,Drink"
Loud cheers erupted. Vodka shots were lined up on the table.

"No, don't Sumo"
Shravan warned her.Suman has made up her mind,she wasn't the one to back off.A guy in the party has challenged her to drink 5 shots in 2 mins.

"Its too late to say no.My reputation is at stake"
Suman announced , a silver of proudness lacing her voice.

"But"
Shravan protested but she paid no head to him and gulped down her first shot .
A burning sensation followed down her throat as she gulped the second one.One by one she quickly gulped down all five of them like a pro.

"Whooohooohooo"
She cheered as she finished them, swaying in air a bit.All of the people present there cheered for her.Shravan on the other hand was already thinking about the aftermaths as she was a complete lighthead when it comes to alcohol.

"Watch it"
Pushkar's loud voice made him comeback to the present situation only to see Sumo standing on the table and doing some weird step.
"Now repeat with me"
She ordered them and surprisingly all the other were listening to her.
"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall"
Everyone repeated after her being equally drunk and wasted if not more.

"Sumo, comeon we are going home"
Declared Shravan and carefully pulled her down from the table.

"No,Shravu.Its so fun here"
Suman slurred out, trying to pull her hand from his grip.

"SHRAVU???"
Shravan spluttered unbelievably, his face looked kinda priceless.

"Yes Shravu.Shravan is so long.S-H-R-A-V-A-N.see.umm R-A-V-A-N"
She babbled to herself
"You are Ravan and you didn't even told me"
She pouted jutting her lower lip out.
"Ravan seriously sumo.I am not Ravan"
Pacified Shravan.His face looked a bit pale, he definitely didn't want to handle this sumo right now.This Sumo is dangerous ,she made him feel those feelings that were hidden in a corner of his heart.
"Yes you are.You are here go kidnap me right.Just like Ravan did"
She accused him.Shravan was having a hard time in handling her.
"Shhh"
He put a finger on her lips and started pulling her outside.Just as they reach to his car she bit his hand.
"Ahh.What the hell"
He shouted in agony
"I don't want to go "
She again started her rant.Shravan had enough if her so he picked her up and put her inside the car with her ofcourse rambling nonsense. Shravan sat down on the drivers seat and looked at her.She huffed at him, her nose scrunched up.
"Sorry"
He muttered feeling bad for yelling at her.Suman didn't reply but stared at him, admiring his face and sharp features.
"Your eyeslashes are so damn long.I am really jealous of you"
Suman chirped in ,back in her good mood.Shravan laughed at her.
"Really"
He also joined her interesting conversation not wanting to upset her further.Suddenly she came close to him.just in front of his face.He was surprise with the sudden proximity.His heart beat increasing by 100 percent.She was unknowingly creating wonders in him.
" They are so wasted on you.You should have been a girl.My girl"
Suman dreamily said still looking at him.
"Your girl"
Shravan stuttered out.This girl was giving him too many surprises.
"Yup .My girl.Will you be my girl"
Suman asked him as if she was proposing him.
"Yes .i will be"
words just rolled out of his tongue.She pecked his cheek and said
"I knew it.Love you, Ravan"
and rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.
"Love you too sumo"
Shravan whispered to himself.He laughed at the irony, She won't even remember this tomorrow.He had been hopelessly in love with her since ages and now when he said those words,she is drunk and sleeping he might add.
He started off the car and started his long journey to sumo's home.