"Tomorrow."

"Thanks." Her heartbeat picked up and fluttered in her stomach at the thought. 

This time he had been more silent than normal. He hadn't called her every day, however, he did say he had important meetings that needed his attention and had left in a hurry, very preoccupied. 

She couldn't wait for this day to be over, so she could get a good night's sleep. The rewrites and heat were taking it out of her. She wanted to look fresh and well-rested; unless he thought she wasn't pulling her weight. 

She would worry about it tomorrow.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

They were back at the resort for the next two days, so they could go over what had been filmed, seeing what worked and didn't. Everyone else was chilling out by the pool, or restaurants, or doing one of the activities on offer.

She hoped, what she had heard was true. 

Shihab was back. 

There were so many questions to be asked, and she hadn't heard from him as yet. Surely, he wouldn't mind if she called him, removed the house phone, and asked to be put through to his suite. 

"Hello?" A breathy, sexy accented voice answered. 

Her heart sunk to the pit of her stomach. 

She should never have called him out of the blue.

"Oh, hi," she answered out of sorts, not expecting a woman to answer his phone in his room, bedroom by the sound of running water in the background. There was nowhere else, that would have running water. "Um, is Shihab there?" 

She had no choice but to ask, wishing the floor would open up and suck her deep down, away from here. Could it be a crew member of the film staff? Yet hadn't recognised the English sultry tones. Had she met everyone yet? Probably not, then again, why would she be in the bedroom? 

Not good. One serious relationship didn't mean, he didn't have friends with benefits, now feeling sick to the stomach. She had been kidding herself.

"He's busy in the shower. Try later." 

She hung up the phone. 

Astonished Andie stared at the house phone in disbelief. How rude? She might have wanted to leave a message for him that was important, however, it wasn't. More personal. Okay, she replaced the phone. Might as well do a few laps.

Heading out the door with a towel, wearing a coverall over her black one-piece, Andrea headed towards the pool area that was already beginning to fill up with bodies, enjoying the late morning sun. 

She had already laved herself with sun cream because she didn't plan to stay out here too long. 

The sun and she don't get along.

There weren't many daybeds left, so headed towards the other side, finding one without a towel on it. The ones besides, were already taken, because of the towels on them, and the empty glasses on the table between the two daybeds beside her chosen one.

"I don't believe it, you have left your room." 

Startled Andrea looked across as another joined her. Kathie Cruise in a very skimpy teal bikini that showed off her curves. The camera did love her. Levi and Kathie were the perfect couples for her story. The redhead and the Sheikh. Okay, Levi was a famous Brazilian actor, but to die for in looks. 

She preferred the real thing. However, that wasn't happening, was it?

She smiled at the beautiful actress. "Just clearing the cobwebs out of the grey matter." Nothing to do with the girl in Shihab's room that was none of her business.