"Yes," she whispered, floating back into her room.

He was making all her dreams come true. That when she went to bed, she left the curtains open, so the moonlight spread across her bed, where she dreamed of romantic nights under the stars with a special man. Her special man. 

She enjoyed the moment without writing a word.

On the way back to his suite Shihab's phone rang to look over and answered. "What is wrong brother?" He never called himself unless there was a problem.

"That damn woman. She has to go. Have you seen the papers?"

Sighing, he ran a hand over his face. "No. I'd ring you back once I get back to my room and look it over," he promised, hanging up. Once back in his room, he went online and put in one name. Carla Langley. Swearing under his breath, he called back his brother.

"This has gone too far," his brother growled.

"Yes, I know." Only Andrea would know the name. Hopefully too busy to read the gossip columns.

"You need to fix this now. I want this pain in our side gone. This is all your fault Shihab." He couldn't argue with that, however, had no idea this would happen.

"Leave it with me. I would have this dealt with." The phone was shut down. His brother was rather peeved, and he wasn't happy either. Sighing, he raked a hand through his hair, sinking into his bed. Now came the hard part. Telling Andrea, and she was finally opening up to him. 

Dread sunk deep into his stomach like a heavy rock into an abyss. Never-ending.

This was one trip he wasn't looking forward to.

Once more Shihab had flown out and was away for a few days. He rang her shortly after he received a call, and he needed to go back to London. There was nothing he could do about it, however, would keep in contact with her.

Now on more talking terms with the director, Andie buckled down, changing a few scenes, yet liked them to still make sense to the storyline. Movies were, more about the senses of vision and sound. The natural backdrop spoke for itself without the words. 

A landscape painted a thousand words or more.

If the actors weren't sure about the emotional side of the scene, they turned to her to give them the backstory, and it always paid off. When she wasn't doing rewrites, she was in her tent writing on her new story that was turning into a big epic, bigger than anything she had done before. 

Going through the museum at the resort that had so much history of their past life, had sparked a plotline in her story.

"There you are," she looked up, startled by her deep thoughts.

"Oh, hi, Jenny. More rewrites?" she asked as the American entered further, yet wasn't holding any papers in her arms.

"No, just a message from the boss. He is going to be delayed."

She frowned, confused. Delayed? For what? "Sorry, Miles?" She didn't remember a catch-up, which they sometimes had when Shihab was away like now.

"No, Mr. Shihab."

"Oh," warmth flooded her cheeks, heart racing at his name. She missed his company. "Okay, thanks." Although wished he wouldn't, everyone speculated about their relationship as it was. Then again, she felt comforted that he did as well when he did not need to let her know of his movements. "So when is he expected to arrive back," she asked curiously, trying not to sound too eager either.