"I'm meeting someone."

"All the way out here?"

"Yeah, can you believe it, meeting someone all the way out here?"

She smiles. "Well I hope that person can find it."

"I'm sure, he is very intelligent."

My skin began to crawl, something was coming, and I wasn't going to like it. "Get ready." Something said.

"Excuse me Charlie? Where is your bathroom?"

"Right through those doors."

I picked up my backpack and walked into the bathroom. I flipped my backpack up onto the sink and grabbed the rifle, I heard the door in the front open. "Hello."

It was the sound of an old woman. I still shuttered that 'old woman' was about to start hell. "What can I get for you?"

"A steak, Rare and water, no ice."

"Okay. I will get that right for you."

The 'old woman' said that her name was Gladys Foster. "Bullshit." I whispered to myself putting the bullets in the rifle, I wrapped the colt's holster around my leg and put my knife in the side pocket of the cargo pants I wore. "Excuse me Sandra, I was wondering if you have seen my granddaughter?"

"What does she look like?"

'SHIT!' I thought. "Good one".

"A brunette with beautiful hazel eyes, curved and skinny but very attractive."

"I think that is the girl that walked into the bathroom a moment ago."

'Dammit!' I thought again.

I heard a knocking at the door. "Just a minute." I said.

"Your grandmother is here."

"Yeah I heard I will be out in a sec."

I looked at the mirror.

Just then I heard the old woman say "Your baby is gonna burn."

'So it begins.'

Then I heard screaming "YOUR ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!"

That was my cue. "Jeep shoot her!"

I bolted out of the bathroom and made myself known that I had a rifle, the woman was climbing on the walls, she was possessed now, and I knew that, the plan that Gabriel made was falling into place for now. The old woman looked at me. "Cayta...I have been looking all over for you honey."

"I'm sure you have."

She jumped down from the ceiling, her eyes were dark and her teeth were sharp. "Hey Gladys!"

I cocked the gun right as she looked at me. "GO TO HELL!"

I shot the gun and hit her in the neck, she fell on the ground and quit moving. Sandra and Audrey were loading Howard into the back of a car and they took off before I could stop them. "That isn't going to do any good, there is no way that they are going to get through the cloud of nats."

Charlie looked at me. "How do you know what is going on?"

"It is really hard to explain Charlie."

I walked back into the restaurant. "We have to get this old woman out of here before she starts to stink." I wrinkled my nose.

"She is burning up, she has been dead for an hour." Bob said.

"I don't give a shit she just climbed on the fucking wall!" Percy said.

Bob, Jeep and Percy moved her, I followed behind with a gun just to make sure that she didn't come back to life. When I was left with the woman I bent down. "You send a message to Gabriel for me...he won't get the child while I'm here."

I aimed the colt and shot her in the head.

"She said that you were her granddaughter."

"That wasn't true, she wanted to see if I was there to kill me first."

The car that Sandra, Audrey, Howard and Kyle were in came back. "There was bugs all over the road, we couldn't see." Sandra said. "My husband was bitten what am I going to do."

"Well the old woman is dead, I don't know what to do about your husband. But I do suggest that we get these windows boarded up. It is going to be a long storm."

They looked at me as if I was nuts. I just ignored them and walked back inside, at this moment I needed Michael. "God what if I can't do this myself."

I felt a shudder run down my spine again and I walked to the door and looked up the road. "LAPD?" I stepped outside but stayed near the window to the back. Everyone was outside when the car pulled up, it looked a little banged up but that was nothing to when the car opened up. I looked at him and a glimmer of hope sparked, he dressed differently, in a grey coat, leather vest, grey t-shirt and pants. His blue eyes were dim but still shined, his hair was still cut close but he had no halo, or his wings, his tattoos showed on his neck, his face was looking rugged but he was still the same man that I knew. Bob looked at him. "Come a long way from LA didn't you." He held a gun in his hand. Michael didn't say anything, he just went to the trunk to grab two bundles. I knew what they were. Michael was going to try and get passed Bob but Bob was not going to let that happen. "I just saw something strange today, I just want to see your teeth. This woman had sharp teeth and climbed a wall..."

Michael didn't say anything. "We don't have much time..."

"Show me your teeth."

Still nothing then Bob lost his shit. "Show me your fucking teeth."

Michael flashed his teeth to show they were perfectly fine, I couldn't help but smile. Michael put the bag down and unpacked it, guns, frkm every make and model, he held it out to everyone, even Charlie. "Don't be a hero." He said to her, at the end of the group he looked at me and froze. In that moment my heart dropped, I knew how angry he was but I still managed to stammer out two words. "Hello Michael."