XII

We made our first stop at some random rest stop so we could sleep. My phone was ringing nonstop from my mother to jack. I ignored what ever my mother had to say but I answered Jack. I simply wrote how Finn and I were okay and just on a road trip. I turned my phone off and set it down, and I then snuggled into Finn's chest. He put his arm around my waist and held me tightly. I looked up and him and placed a small kiss on his lips before falling asleep.

When I woke up Finn wasn't next to me. I assumed he went into the rest stop so i made my way to the passenger seat and waited. I saw him start to make his way out with a white bag. We got in the car and revealed that there were donuts in the bag. I squealed and pecked his lips. "Thank you!"

"Anything for you babe." He smiled at me, and we spent the next few minutes enjoying our donuts and listening to The Beatles. 'I Saw Her Standing There' came on and Finn quickly grabbed his guitar from the back of the van and started to strum along with the song.

"Well, she was just 17
You know what I mean
And the way she looked was way beyond compare" He started to sing. "So how could I dance with another
When I saw her standing there
Well she looked at me, and I, I could see
That before too long I'd fall in love with her
She wouldn't dance with another
When I saw her standing there
Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine...
Whoah, we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another
Since I saw her standing there
Well, my heart went "boom"
When I crossed that room
And I held her hand in mine...
Whoah, we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another
Since I saw her standing there" He finished singing the song and smiled at me.

"That was amazing!" I said in complete awe. He put his guitar in the back and I took no time to get on his lap and straddle him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist. I slowly learned in and kissed him, it was a slow and passionate kiss. I broke the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. "I am so in love with you it drives me insane." I whispered and this time he connected our lips. I leaned back slightly and laid directly on the horn, this caused us both to jump.

"Well that ruined the moment" he chuckled. I got off of him and sat in my original seat and we were off again. Driving to who knows where, but I could care less because I was with the guy I was in love with.