cHaPtEr 1

Okay I didn't like my chapter two so I removed it and wrote another one. This will be chapter 1 and chapter one will be prologue or something. Oh and if your a Twilight lover then check out the video on the right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Weeks Later......

"Goodbye Julio" I yelled and he honked in return. Man I love that guy but not in the lovers way but in the best friend way. He's 21 and the owner of the only teen club in this one-horse town which is a great idea and it just so happens underground. Its not illegal or anything, it just makes it cool.

I didn't bother sneaking because my parents are vampires and they never sleep.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom screamed as soon as I was inside. My mom and my dad were right in front of me.

GOD! Here we go. I looked to my right and saw everyone 'cleaning' the counter in the kitchen that let's you look out into the living room which so happens to been where my parents and I are in. Nosy vampires. I turned around and faced my parents.

"Out." I said plainly, " And now if you'll excuse m-" I said while heading towards the staircase.

"Not so fast young lady!" My mother so rudely interrupted

Aww . So close!

"WHAT?" I turned around really anoyed. I'm really sleepy, partying sure can tire a girl."

" We haven't seen you in days and-"

" That is SOOOO not true." It was my turn to interrupt

"Okay. My bad. They only time we see you when you leave to go party and ask us for money or when you get back drunk and tired."

That's so not true. My lips have never tasted a single drop of beer, but my parents can think whatever they want. Its not like I care.

" You were the one that told me to go out and have fun!. And if you guys are SOOOO worried about money, " I took out the money from my butt pocket. Julio gave me some money because he says I'm his 'daughter'. I tried to telling him he didn't need to do that but he insisted saying it was my 'allowance' and HEY I'm not a person to down free money. So I accepted it."tell me how much I owe you and-"

"Where did you get that money?" My mom asked with a concerned look on her face. She's probably thinking I'm in something illegal.

"A friend." I made it sound as if I got the money somewhere, anywhere, anyplace else except a friend." How much?" I repeated."

"Its not about the money Mia," my dad finally spoke, "we're worried about you.We all are" my mom finished turning to our adience in the kitchen. I glanced over at them and the each noded in agreement and turn my attention back to my parents.

"Mom, don't worry about me. I'm not doing anything illegal. You guys raised me better than that." I looked at my parents and at my nosy family in the kitchen while saying the last part." And if you excuse me" I yawned "kinda I'm tired so I'm headind upstaires."

"Tell her" I heard my dad whisper to my mom.

" I did most of the talking, you tell her" my mom was all up in my dad space.

"Tell me what?" I asked and of course they ignored me.

"No, you." My dad said now all up in my moms space.

"No, you."

"No, you."

"No, you."

"No, you."

"Guys!" I scouted in between them." Tell me what?"

"Honey...,"my dad began

"You're starting school tomorrow." My mom finished.

"What?Why?"

"Mia, you're 14. You need an education.And we think you had enough time.......to get over....ugh....... you know."

I could feel tears forning in my eyes but quickly blinked them away.2 weeks and it still hurts.I was about to protest the hell out of this, but I was SOOOOO freaking tired and besides I know I won't win so whats the use.

"Fine, I'll go to this school next week."

"Tomorrow." my mom corrected me

"Yeeeeaaa. Thats what I meant.Good night." I yawned and ran upstairs before they could ask me what I meant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys ur feedback is REALLY important to me. Please comment.

Peace,

Miki_13