Learning New Powers and Meeting Family

Start from the beginning

I then walked over to the clothes and put them on. To my surprise they fit really well. As I was brushing my still damp red hair there was a knock on my door.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There was a man with wings. He was very beautiful and tall. I looked up at him he was smiling at me with a bright smile.

“My lady Nyx has sent me to retrieve you if you are ready that is.” He said in a deep voice. That made me blush for some reason.

“Ah yeah I’m ready.” I went to move out the door but he was not moving.

“Can you move please?” I asked and he moved with a sorry.

I smiled up at him.

“It’s ok so what is your name?” I asked him as we moved down the hallway.

He was quite for a moment before he answered.

“My name is Michael I’m a warrior for the goddess Nyx.” He told me with the pride that showed in the way he moved and in his voice.

“Wow you must by a great warrior.” I told him in awe.

He turned to look at me with a small smile on his face.

We walked the rest of the in a comfortable silence the rest of the way.

We come to doors that went from the floor to the ceiling and looked like it weighted a ton. But as we come to a stop he stepped in front me and razed his hand the doors opened and he walked through the opening I fallowed after him.

We walked down the hallway it was very open and I could tell we was high up. I was busy looking around that I didn’t see that Michael had stopped and walked right into him.

I looked up at him to and gave him a small shy smile when I saw that he was looking at me from over his shoulder with his eyebrow raised.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking” I mumbled to him as I stepped away from him looking down now.

“Not a problem young one.” He said with a chuckle.

When he started moving again I followed behind him and this time looking to where I was walking and made sure to not look around again.

We came to another door it was smaller than the first one but it was more beautiful with silver lace work on it.

Michael opened it and we walked in it looked like a study with a lot of books lining the walls and scrolls in cubbies. I was in awe at the sight.

I heard a light laugh behind me so I turned around and there stood Nyx with Michael and another man in armor and had golden wing at was folded and he was just stirring at me with the same soft look that Nyx did.

“Come here young one there is someone I wish you to meet.” Nyx said in a soft voice.

I nodded and started moving to the small group of people.

“Violence this is my consort Erebus. He is also my top warrior and protector.” Nyx said in a loving voice.

I smiled at him and put my hand out. What he did next shocked me he pulled me in a hug. I wasn’t used to physical contacted that did not involving pain.

“There is no hand shaking hand with family Λίγο ένα.” He told me as he kissed my cheek.

“Now let’s speak little one.” Nyx said as we moved to a room with plush pillows as me and Nyx took our seat she started talking.

“Violence you have power that no one will ever be able to comprehend other than myself that is so I want you to train with me on your powers and train with Michael and Erebus in fighting.” She posed before contending.