Part 2

Author Note: still don't know what I'm typing

As Nagisa knocked over Karma by grabbing his throat, Maehara and Isogai started running over trying to stop Nagisa from stabbing Karma. "STOP! NAGISA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" as Kayano yelled while wrapping her arms around Nagisa waist. "You will never understand" Nagisa replied as he started to stand up. "THEN TELL ME" Kayano screams while sobbing at the same time. As Nagisa looks down at Kayano, he started to get mad. "You know what? Your pathetic just die" Nagisa said in a low tone. "Actually...I'LL JUST KILL YOU MYSELF" as Nagisa yelled stabbing into Kayano's head then kicking her into the window. Nagisa then turned around looking as if he was ready to kill Karma. "Nagisa" You called his name out as he started to head towards Karma. "Yes?" Nagisa replied as he stopped in front of Karma. "Give me your knife please?" you asked Nagisa hoping he won't question you why. To your surprise Nagisa gave you the knife. Now that you have his knife you pointed the knife to your leg and stabbed it in. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! STOP (y/n)!" Nagisa yelled as he grabbed your shoulders looking at you (c/e) deeply hoping to find an answer. "Because....you killed someone and now your trying to kill Karma too?" You replied calmly, as you slowly take the knife out of your leg. "W-what? Th-th-that doesn't mean you can hurt yourself" Nagisa tremble as he replies.

Later Karasuma came in and saw what happened. He took me to the hospital and took Kayano away.

The next day

"Hey have you seen Karma?" Said Okajima. "No, maybe he's just ditching again" replied Itona. "Well who wouldn't be, after what happened yesterday" said Terasaka. "(y/n) why are you at school, you should be resting" said Koro sensei. "It's because I feel better" but honestly I don't, and I feel like I know what happened to Karma but I didn't want to say it. "I see" said Koro sensei.

"(y/n) can I talk to you alone" Nagisa asked but he didn't look at you. "Um okay" you replied. As we both walked out of the classroom I remembered I wanted to ask him a question yesterday, but before I attempt to ask him he told me something.

To be continued...

Author note: I would continue it but I need to clean up the dishes so I'll just publish this part now.