Part 9- Princess Training

Start from the beginning

"Will you be my maid also?" I question. She nodded, "Yes, when you and Master Alexander wed." Butterflies filled my entire body when I heard the word "wed" come out of her mouth. I still can't believe I'm getting married. "Aren't I supposed to learn more about the history of Tenebrous first?" I questioned once more. She smiled, "Alexander wanted us to start first. I've been waiting all week to meet you Princess." I returned her smile, "Well Anna, let's get to work."

She led me out the room and into the ball room. As soon as I stepped foot into the ball room I knew this was going to be my favorite place to go to whenever I needed a break from the Angel of Death. It looks exactly like the ballroom from my favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. But it looks even better since I'm seeing it in person. "This is gorgeous!" I looked around eying everything and I couldn't take my eyes off the ceiling. It had angels painted upward with the letter "L" carved in cursive writing in the middle of it all. "I'm pretty sure you heard him shouting this morning" she spoke in a tending loving way. I nodded and looked at her curiously. "This is why. He wanted to make this room perfect for you. The painters didn't do a good job so he had to do it all by himself." Tears welled up in my eyes and I quickly turned around wiping them away, not want Anna to see.

"Luna, are you ready for your Princess training?" there was a hint of jealously in her voice. When I first came here, Alexander was rude, arrogant, and downright dirty. Well he still is, but he changed. Now I know what I must do. I must be by his side. I turned around, "Yes, yes I am."

We started off with balancing. You know, put books on top of your head and balance them.

"Again!" Anna shouted from the other side of the ballroom.

I breathed in and out as I took one step at a time, making sure the books wouldn't fall to the floor for the hundredth time. I walked slowly and carefully until Anna set a couple chairs in front of me. I could walk with the books just fine, but when she put chairs in the equation it's difficult. "You are to zig-zag around the chairs" she barked. I began to panic and sweat in all different places. The first chair was approaching fast and my mind was racing. If I fail this we'll have to do the whole balancing thing all over again, and I don't want that. I zig-zaged around the first chair, one of the five books dropped. The second? Let's just say not a single book on my head was left after I zig-zagged through the second chair. Anna sighed loudly, "I wish we could continue, but it's time for you to meet Skye."

We walked out the ballroom and me and Anna chatted while walking towards the armory room in the castle. She told me that she's Twenty-one..well used to be before she turned into a Vampire. She claims her boyfriend was cheating on her and wanted to find the girl who did it. So she followed her boyfriend to her house and confronted them both. Turns out the sideline girl was a Vampire and killed her boyfriend and almost took her life until "My husband, Demetrius found me lifeless on the ground. He nursed me back to help and I soon began to fall in love. And well you know...one thing led to another and before you know it, I became this" she ran her hands over her pale skin. I wanted to ask her so many more questions, but we were already to the armory door. "I'll tell you more later, I promise. Have fun Luna" she hugged me and I hugged back. For a Vampire she's sure is friendly...maybe because if she wasn't Alexander would be on her ass. She unleased me from her tight grasp and turned around and walked off.

I stared at the gold doors in front of me, scared beyond belief. If this is the guy that made Tenebrous grow, I give him props. I knocked on the door and I heard a screech coming from the other side, "I'm busy, go away!" he yelled. I gulped. Should I knock again or just leave? I imagined him opening the door and biting my head off and I shuttered violently at the thought. "Okay, sorry to bother-" The door swung open revealing a big buff man. His brown skin glistened in sweat as he looked down on me. He grunted, "You Alexander's lady?" I nodded in unison. He smiled widely, "Well come in! Why didn't you say so? Name's Skye! Yours?" his loud voice almost made me go deaf. "Luna" I spoke softly. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder "Well, Luna you're in luck! Come in." He brought me into the room before closing the door. I stared at the room. It was full of knifes, guns, swords, everything you can imagine. "Sorry for the mess, Alexander wanted me to clean before you came" he scratched the back of his head, "Let me show you around."

Skye took great pride and what he does, which I was intrigued by. Every weapon in the armory he had stories about. I stopped at this one particular weapon, dual blades. I always had a thing for them, don't know why. "Ahhh you've taking a liking to those?" Skye's voice came up behind me. I jumped out my skin for a little bit. I forgot these people are Vampire's and can move at the speed of light. "O-oh yeah. I used to play with wooden ones when I was little." Skye appeared before my eyes and ran his brown chubby fingers through his black hair. "Forget training for today. You want to hear the story behind these bad boys?" I nodded in excitement as I pulled up a chair from across the room and sat down, waiting impatiently.

"I remember it like it was only yesturday. My team and I were cornered, which wasn't part of our plan at all. The original plan was for us to kick some ass. But anyway, we surrendered. The Kjahits, those ugly sneaky cavincing cats they are, took us to their campfire and decided to execute us. They kicked mud in our face, cut of some if my men's fingers, and even pissed all over us. But I knew we had a secret weapon...Alexander. I was still human at the time, so I didnt know how Alexander found us. But when he did.." he paused as eyes turned a midnight black color, "He took these dual blades and slaugtered everybody there was in that camp. You should have seen him Luna, bodies were falling to the floor left and right-"

"Telling her that story Skye?" his voice brought chills to my body. Skye stood up and laughed loudly, "Well yeah! She's going to be your wife after all!" I whipped around only to notice a pair of soft forrest eyes looking back at me. I tried hard not to blush, but damn I didn't know how attractive Alexander was. He smirked and I cursed myself in my head, knowing that he read it. He moved his slender body behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ready to go?" he whispered in my ear. My jumped a little bit, excitement feeling my body once more.

"Where?" I questioned, wanted to know the answer.

"To a hold new world..."

He thanked his best and general of the army, Skye. Skye waved at me, and I waved back as he closed the door to the amorary. Everybody is so nice in this castle, except for the King. I don't understand what his problem is, I'm not going to leave Alexander.

"Seriously Alex" I stopped myself rememerbing what he told me about pet names, "Alexander, where are we going?" We walked side by side but occasionally I would drift behind him because I was so distracted by the numerous pictures on the wall. I stopped walking, and he continued walking and called out, "My room." My knees became weak and I instantly felt sick.

"W-why?" I forced myself to move forward.

"It's time for you to become one of us."

"Don't I make that decision Alexander?" a hint of annoyance was in my voice. Seriously, It's my choice, not his.

"There's not enough time..." his voice became shallow. Not enough time? What does he mean by that? I stopped walking once again.

"Alexander..I'm not ready, we're rushing into this." It was true, I wasn't ready to be a creature of the night. I was scared, scared to become a monster.

Alexander stopped walking. "You have no say so in this. Don't act like you do Luna."

I cringed my eyes and bit my lip, "I do have a say so in this and you're going to listen to me damnit!"

In a flash I was pinned up aganist the wall and he had a very tight grip on my wrists almost crushing them. His eyes turned that deadly blood red color that I was scared of. "And who are you to tell me no? When you came here, you were my property and still are my property."

I tried to look everywhere but his eyes. I kept quiet for a minute until he released me. "Don't speak to me Alexander. As your future wife you'll treat me with respect or you can find somebody else." I turned around to leave when a gaurd came rushing from the left side of the hallway.

"Prince Alexander! We got terrible news..." he went on to say.

Alexander regained his composure and dropped to the floor, "Is it true?"

Is what true? That he's a big fat meany? Yeah.

"Yes Your Highness, Your father is dead."

I gasped.

NOT EDITED.