Caught

"H-hey dad.....brother" Loki said nervously.
"What is this?! Who is that?! Why do you have to say for yourself boy?!" Loki's dad shouted. You hide behind the couch.
"Father this is (Y/N).....my....my boyfriend" oh no this could not go well. You stand there awkwardly.
"Hi......I'm (Y/N)" Loki's dad looked furious.
"So your gay now?! Is that it?!" Loki's dad was shouting at Loki as he walked up to his dad to try and calm him down and explain things. You put your shirt back on quickly.
"Sorry about that Thor.....I think I should leave" you say nervously.
"It's ok I'm not the one that has a problem with it i would have just come back later and left you two to it but our dad was with me" thor said.
You hear some shouting about how Loki would never be king if he didn't have a queen by his side.
"What's that about? King?" You ask.
"I think you should leave (Y/N) before it gets worse" Thor says.
"Yh...good idea" you grab you stuff and open the door.
"Tell Loki I said bye if he's still alive" and with that you leave and walk home.

Loki's POV

"Father this is (Y/N).......my....my boyfriend" (Y/N) stands there rather awkwardly.
"Hi.....I'm (Y/N)" father looked furious.
"So are you gay now?! Is that it?!" Father walked out the room so I walked after him to calm him and explain things.
"Father please don't be mad it's not that bad. (Y/N) is a nice guy" I said trying to calm him.
"I'm not against gays Loki and it's not about him being a nice guy! It about your future! You can't be a king without a queen and you won't get a queen if you're always dating boys!" Father said. It disappointed me that he had said that to me. But if the crown was to get in the way of me and (Y/N) then I did not want it.
"Well then I don't want to be king!" I shouted. I had grown attached to Midgard and I didn't want to leave it. I didn't want to leave (Y/N). I walked out the room and out the door of my house. I caught up with (Y/N) not wanting to stay at my house any longer.
"(Y/N)!!" I shouted.

Your POV

You walked on back to your house thinking about what had just happened but your thoughts were stopped by the sound of your name being shouted. You turned around to see Loki jogging after you. You embraced him with loving arms as tears rolled down his cheeks.
"Hey....it's ok" you said as you hugged your lover. You looked at him and rest your forehead on his.
"It isn't (Y/N)" Loki said in tears.
"Well let's get home and we can talk ok?" Loki nods and you walk back to yours.

You and Loki climb up the ladder through your window into your room. You put your stuff down and Loki falls onto your bed. You rush to him and lie next to him.
"Shhh it's ok we're gonna be ok" you say and then you have an idea

Hey, I know we'll be okay
despite the rolling waves
Amongst the numbered days
'Cause even if we changed
I know we'd never stray
'Cause look how far we came
I know we'll be okay

Your singing calms him and you wipe the tears from his eyes.
"I know we'll be okay Loki" he sits up and you kiss him softly. You smile at him and he smiles at you.
"I love you Loki Odinson and nothing and no one can change that" you say.
"Thanks, I love you too, you can always make me feel better" he says.
"Can I crash here for a while?" He asks.
"Yes you can you didn't even have to ask" you say and you cuddle and talk about things for hours.
You yawn which makes Loki yawn. You giggle.
"Yawning is contagious" Loki chuckled.
"I think we should rest for the night" you yawn again.
"Yh good idea" you get up and change into your Pyjamas and Loki just strips down to his boxers. You were used to changing in front if him considering what had happened earlier that day. You get into bed and so does Loki. He wraps his arms around you and nuzzles into your neck and you soon fall fast asleep.

A/N: if only Loki's dad hadn't walked in on you and it was just Thor then you would've been fine but then it wouldn't be interesting and you wouldn't want to keep reading ;^;
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and keep on reading.
-J