Pizza

it's the weekend. yes! not that you had anything planned so you go over to your phone and text Loki to see what he's doing.

you: wakey, wakey reindeer games!
you: are you doing anything today because I'm not and I'm bored plus considering how I'm officially your boyfriend now we should hang out.

no reply. huh....maybe he's still asleep. oh well, he'll reply eventually.
you watch youtube and Netflix for the whole day, then you hear a knock on your window. you get up and open it to find a wild Loki clambering in. you realize you're still in your pajamas and that consists of baggy trousers and no shirt. Loki looks at you as you pick up a random shirt on off the floor and put it on.
"awww you didn't have to put a shirt on for me..." Loki says and you look at him like, seriously? no, I'm keeping this shirt on!
"I am not taking this shirt off," you say.
"well, how are you supposed to come with me to hang out if you're in your pajamas?" he says with a smirk.
"well if you had texted me to tell me you were coming over, then I wouldn't have been in them," you say.
"well you should get changed into something else," he says as he sits on your chair by your desk. you look at him like you aren't seriously expecting me to get changed in front of you? he smirks at you.
"Loki Odinson I am not getting changed in front of you" you were so serious you pulled out his full name. loki pouted.
"ok I'll be outside" and with that, he went back out the window leaving you to get changed in peace.

after you had changed you went out the window to meet Loki. you wore your favorite black jeans, a (F/C) shirt, and a red zip-up hoodie along with your (F/C) beanie.
"ok let's go I'm ready," you say and you see Loki smirk slightly.
"you know just because I was outside, didn't mean I couldn't still see you" you blushed a lot and hit Loki softly on the arm. he chuckled.
"shut up..." you frown trying to be mad at him but your frown just turns into a smile.
"goddammit Loki," you say as you smile.
"where are we going at 8:00 pm?" you ask.
"well, I've got pizza money so movie night?" you hadn't had pizza in so long and you missed it so much.
"that sounds so amazing," you say as you walk to the pizza place.
when you get there you order two pepperoni pizzas and some garlic bread. you then start to walk back to Lokis for a movie night. it was gonna be great.

when you get to Lokis he opens the door and you walk inside. you had never been to Lokis house before, it was nice. the kitchen and the living room were joined together as one big room. they had a gold three seater sofa and two smaller gold sofa chair. they had a flat screen tv too, all you had was a tiny tv that you never used because it was crap.
"wow, you have a nice place," you say as he puts the pizza on the table.
"yeah, and the best part is we have it all to ourselves" you walk over to the counter where Loki is and you put your hands around his neck.
"all to ourselves huh?" you say with a smirk. loki smiles and chuckles.
"yes," he says as leans in to kiss you. you eventually pull away and grab your pizza box.
"so what are we watching?" you ask.
"I don't know your choice pick something on Netflix" oh no, he's asked you to find something on Netflix. you were gonna be here for hours. instead of finding a random movie you decided to watch a movie that you'd watched recently. it was called the Martian and it was about a guy who got stranded on Mars and had to survive there whilst NASA was trying to find a way to get him home.
you and Loki sat there eating pizza and watching the movie and when you had finished your pizza you snuggled up to him.

when the movie finished you were tired and could fall asleep right there if Loki hadn't moved so when he got up you got up too and after he'd tidied away the empty pizza boxes he showed you where you would be sleeping. you followed him up the stairs to the second floor and he led you into what looked like his room. it was quite a big room but it was a little smaller than yours, it was also very tidy. there was a double bed with green bed sheets, there was a desk with neat piles of papers and the walls were painted green and gold. he had laid a mattress on the floor and had put a duvet and a pillow on it for you. I guess he wasn't sure whether I would be ok sleeping with him or not. you wanted to sleep with him but he'd gone to all the trouble of getting you the mattress you just took the mattress.
you changed back into your pajamas and sat on the mattress waiting for Loki. he walked back into the room, you then got up and gave him a kiss and a hug goodnight.
"goodnight Loki," you say.
"goodnight (Y/N)" he says as he gets into his bed and so do you. loki turns the lights out and you both go to sleep or at least Loki does, you just can't sleep.

after a few hours of lying there wide awake, you sit up and look over at Loki sleeping. he looked so peaceful lying there.
after a few minutes of just sitting there, you get up quietly trying not to disturb Loki and get into his bed. he turned over and wrapped his arms around you. he too was shirtless. his skin was slightly cold but you soon warmed up to him and soon you were fast asleep.

A/N: so.....did you enjoy that chapter? I thought that you and Loki could just have a chilled out night since what's happened over the week I mean damn you need it boi! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and keep reading on!
-J