Chapter 2

Emma's POV

The car ride home from James' audition was quite. "James you haven't said a thing. What happened?" I asked concern lacing in my voice. He just stayed quite and stared at the road ahead. I sighed and looked out the window.

We walked into the house and James just went upstairs. I went into the kitchen to start dinner. An hour later James came down stairs and walked into the living room. He sat down next to me and just looks at me. "Do you want to talk about it now?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "I think I blew it Emma." He said looking down. I hugged him. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "I don't know I just have a weird feeling." He said. "Well maybe this feeling is a good feeling. You don't know." I say. "We just have to wait. So please don't stress out about this." I say pulling back. I grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. "I made your favorite dinner." I say letting go of his hand and turning to him with a smile on my face. "You're the best Emma. You always know how to cheer me up." He said. "I know. It's because I'm awesome like that." I said smiling. James just laughs and starts eating.

After dinner I do the dishes while James plays with Fox. I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch next to James. "So what are you watching?" I ask. "Well right now I'm just channel surfing." He says with a smirk on his face. I laughed and got up. "Well I think I'm going to bed James, good night." I said giving him a quick hug and walking up stairs.

The next morning I got up and walked into the kitchen. James wasn't in the kitchen so I thought he must still be sleeping. It was Saturday after all and I'm always the first one up. I decided that I was going to go for a run. I went upstairs and got in my running clothes. I went downstairs and put on my tennis shoes and headed out.

About 20 min later I came home and walked into the house. James was sitting on the couch and looked over at me. Now I felt a little self conscious because I was only in a sports bra and my shorts. I blushed as James looked at me. He just smirked and raised his left eyebrow. I blushed even more and ran upstairs. I could hear James laughing and I just rolled my eyes and got in the shower.

A little later I came down stairs all showered and ready for whatever James wanted to do. "So James what is on the agenda today?" I asked walking into the living room sitting down across form him on the chair. "Well it's Saturday and there is not much to do I was thinking of going to Disney Land." He said with a smile. "Omg I have been wanting to go there since I was a kid!" I said with excitement in my voice. James just smiled at me. "I know I have been saving up enough money to take you because I know how much you have been wanting to go." He said. "Your the most best friend there is!" I hugged him. This is going to be so much fun.