Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I'm so excited to be going to Disney Land! I have been wanting to go since I was a kid and now I'm finally going. James and I are currently in the car on our way to Disney Land. "I'm so excited!" I say and look over at James and he smiles and looks over at me. He looks back at the road and laughs. "I'm glad your excited." He said with such a happy tone. "I'm actually excited to go too. We are going on so many roller coasters!" He said while laughing. I started to laugh along with him and we just laughed harder.

It took about 2 hours and we arrived. I had fallen asleep along the way and now James is trying to get me up. I feel a slight push to my shoulders and I open my eyes to see James looking down at me. "We're here!" He says and starts to get out of the car. I get out soon after him and I'm so excited that I start jumping up and down. I hear James laughing and look over at him and see the amusement in his eyes. We walk to the entrance and James buys everything we need. "Okay what do you want to ride first?" James asks while looking around. "Oh I want to go on that one!" I grab his hand and start towards the ride. We wait in line for a bit and then we get on the ride. I was screaming and I could hear James laughing next to me. We got off the ride and went to the next. It went like that the whole entire day until we had to go.

On the car ride home I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep. "I had a lot of today James. Thank you." I said looking over at him. "Your welcome. Anything for my favorite girl." He said with a smile and looking over at me. I blushed a deep red and turned away towards the window. The sun was setting and it was so beautiful that I was mesmerized by it. I looked over at James and I had to hold back a gasp. The sunlight was hitting him just right and he looked like a god. I know that James is pretty hot. You would have to blind not see that. He looked over at me with his dazzling hazel eyes and smiled at me. "I have one more place that I want to take you Emma." He said looking back at the road. "Ok. Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked."Nope." James said while popping the p.

We drove for about an hour till we arrived on the beach. I love the beach and grew up loving it. "You took me to the beach!" I say more like stating then questioning it. "Yeah I know you love the beach so I thought that we could stop here after Disney Land." He said looking out towards the ocean. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "Your the best James." I said hugging him tighter. "I would do anything for you Emma. Your my best friend and I will always, no matter what, be there for you." He said pulling back looking me in the eyes. I smiled and turned to the beach. I started running down the beach leaving a very shocked James. "Catch me if you can slow poke!" I said while running. I looked back to see James smirk and start running after me. I stared running faster to stay away from him and I was laughing while doing so. All of sudden my world was thrown upside down. James threw me over his shoulder and started walking down the beach. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I could hear James laughing too and then I was being put on the sand. James sat down next to me and we watched the rest of the sunset. "Well I think that we should get going now since it's getting dark." James said getting up, brushing sand off of him, and stretching a hand out for me. I grabbed his hand and he hauled me up.

Today was so fun and I don't think that I could thank James enough. Back in the car once again we started the drive home. I was looking out the window at all the different houses that we passed. I was thinking about the day that I have had today. James is the best and I'm so glad that he's my best friend. At one point in our relationship I actually did have a crush on him but I ignored the feelings because I didn't want to ruin our friendship if he didn't feel the same way. Now I think those feelings are resurfacing. I don't think I'm that pretty to start off with and sometimes I wonder why James is my friend. Sometimes when James and I go to the mall or something I always get glares from girls which I don't know why. I need to ignore these feelings for the sake of our friendship but they just won't go away.

I was so lost in thought that the last thing I saw was a flash of light. The car flipped over and over and then it finally came to a rest upside down. I could feel blood running down my face and I could hear sirens in the distance but over that I heard James screaming my name.

Then I blacked out.

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

Okay I know I'm evil for leaving it at a cliff hanger but I actually didn't think of the car crash till I got about halfway through the story and I just had to put it in. I have never been to Disney Land so I'm sorry if that part was bad. I think that the next chapter is going to be in James' point of view to find out how he feels about Emma and what's going through his mind after the car crash. In this chapter you get to know how close James and Emma really are and Emma reveals that she has feelings for James. I will try to update as much as I can. Thanks for reading.

Jade :)