Chapter 25: Day 2

Start from the beginning

WE'RE DEAD FLIES IN THE SUMMERTIME

THEY LEAVE US ALL BEHIND

WITH DUCT TAPE SCARS ON MY HONEY

He drove us down main street, as the lights from buildings lit the sky.

"You know for a guy who really want to quit what's he's been doing, you seem pretty enthusiastic about this whole thing." I said to Indio.

"Well there isn't anything better then a little payback." He smirked. "But after this is all over, I'm sure to get my life together."

"Understandable." I nodded.

After a while, we got closer to where he lived. Indio turned down Jefferson Boulevard, and began to slow the car down. He parked the car a little further down Vince's house.

He got out, and went to open the trunk. I noticed he got the C4, and closed the trunk. He headed to another car that was on the street.

He was gonna for about two minutes, then all of a sudden I heard a tap on the glass.

I looked out the window, and saw Indio waving his hand in a motion that meant for Robert and I to get down. We nodded, and lowered ourselves into the seat.

Indio's POV

I told Robert and Y/N to get down so Vince won't see anyone else in the car. After I did that, I decided it was finally time.

I walked up the walkway to his front door, and rang the doorbell. It took Vince about a minute or two to answer the door.

"Hey Indie, what's up?" He asked, standing in front of me with a robe on.

"Vince, I hate to say this, but we've been caught. The police is after us, and I was sent here from Red to give you the news." I lied.

"Caught? How? This is ridiculous!"

"It's the truth." I said, pulling a envelope out of my pocket. "Red told me to give you this. It's information on where you're going." I gave it to Vince.

He looked at it, then back at me.

"Where am I going?--"

"I can't tell you anything more besides to get in your car, and open the envelope. You will get your answer." I assured.

He took a breath, and quickly grabbed his keys. I left his front door, and walked back to the car.

Vince's POV

I grabbed my keys, and watched as Indio left my property. I went to my car as fast as I can with the envelope in my hand.

I opened my car door, and got in. The envelope had 'Where you're going' on the front. Quickly, my hands began to tear open the envelope. I took out the piece of paper that was inside.

All the paper said was 'up'.

Indio's POV

I got in the car, and took out my remote. My thumb rested on the red button.

THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN US

BUT I BELIEVE WE'RE THE ENEMY

I pressed the button, and Vince's car exploded. Robert, Y/N and I looked back and saw car parts everywhere along with large flames.

"Stop looking, drive!" Y/N shouted frantic. I floored it, and we quickly left the scene.

I took a quick glance out of the rear view mirror, and saw neighbors coming out their houses.