15

PORSHA POV
2 months later
I get up out of the bed and head to the shower. I'm still on my own. I haven't heard from Lucas and he won't even come see his child but at this point, I don't care. I mean, i still miss him and love him but if he doesn't care then why should I?
I put on a gray long sleeve crop top and white pants with long gray boots.

LJ is still sleeping so i go downstairs and warm up a bottle for him

LJ is still sleeping so i go downstairs and warm up a bottle for him. I walk back up to his room and get him up. I carry him over to the changing table and change his diaper. I put him in a onesie with pants and some Jordan's. I bring him down stairs and feed him his bottle while I watch tv. He starts giggling and smiling.
30 mins later
I start hearing loud bangs on my front door. I hurry up and bring LJ upstairs and put him in his room because of what happened when me and Lucas first got together. I ran downstairs and see Lucas all sweaty and bloody holding his stomach.
"Oh my god! Lucas what happened!?" I ask concerned. "Th-they shot m-me." He says slurring out his words. "I'm calling the ambulance!" I run and get my phone and call them and soon after Lucas passes out on the floor.
"Oh my god! Lucas.. Lucas please don't leave me!" I say. And at that moment i realize i still love him, after everything he's don't and put me through, i still love him. The ambulance comes and brings him to the hospital. I call Olivia to come and watch LJ while i speed to the hospital.
At the hospital
I run into the hospital and go to the front desk. "Uh, what room
is Lucas Coly in?" I ask. "Are you family?" She asks me. "Uh, yes i'm his wife." I lie to her but i don't care i need to see him. "Room 316, down the hall, on the right." I pull out my phone and call Vier, Lucas's mom, Olivia, and Will and they all wait in the waiting room with me.
They all know me and Lucas are on bad terms but i still care about him. Shortly after a tall man who's most likely the doctor comes out. "The family of Lucas Coly?" He asks and we all stand. "Well, Lucas was shot in his stomach about 5 times and he lost a lot of blood. One of the bullets hit his rib which is causing a lot of complications. He's in a coma right now but all we can do is wait at this point." The doctor says which causes me to break down and cry.
Everyone goes in the room to see him but i still haven't went in. I finally build up enough courage and walk in and see him.
I see tubes coming out of everywhere, dried blood on his hands and face. I just want to know what happened. I walk over to him and kneel down by him. "Hey baby.. I know you can't hear me but if you can i just want you to know i still love you so much. I don't want you to leave me. Please don't leave me. Me and LJ need you." I say wiping the tears on my face. I go over and lay down on the uncomfortable couch and think about who could've done this as i drift off to sleep.