The life of an american teenager

Waking up early was never my kind of thing. Sunshine crashing through the blinds just ready to ruin my morning. You'd think since I was a country girl that I'd be extatic to get up at the earliest times. No, that is a lie. My name is Jen, I'm a senior at Saint Helen's high, and I seem to have it made. The friends, popularity, perfect grades, damn near perfect family. But I'm warning you now, this year is gonna be hell, or maybe not so much. Depending on how you look at it. So yeah, this is my story, there's going to be drama, crying laughing, loving. Just about everything to suit your needs.

I wake up, not necessarily easily, but I get up. Stretching, I reach across my bed to the little oak table and grab a hair tie throwing my hair into a messy bun. Yawning I get out of bed and head to my closet. After digging around for a few minutes I find a mint plaid crop top, and an old pair of distressed blue jeans. As you can tell dear readers that my fashion may be fair, but I choose it at random. A loud knocking comes from my door, "Damnit Jen, your little boy toy Corbin is here to pick us up." That's the words of my little brother Josh. He's my little dork, he may be a dork but he IS my brother.

"Mom wheres Corbin, he's supposed to pick me up." Corbin is my boyfriend you know the standard procedure. As soon as we leave my sister Isabella chases the car down and jumps in. I tell her to get out and use moms car. "But Jennifer moms car sucks!" "Well I dont care if it sucks or not you cant come with me to school". "Me and Corbin are going to pick up Finleigh and her brother Cody. Even though they will be arguing the whole time, i will punch Cody on the arm along with Finliegh punching Cody in the face." When they get in the car they start arguing. I climb over the seat and start punching him on the arm. Finliegh acts retard and breaks his nose by punching him in the face. Finliegh has dirty brown hair , glasses she is wearing her favorite neon green skinny jeans that has Cody blood on it cause of his broken nose, and her smiley face shirt. Cody is wearing a black t'shirt and purple skinny jeans. He is ALWAYS rejected at first sight. Mostly cause of his stupid clothes. But sometimes other things like his face. We get to school and i head to my locker and Corbin tells me He wont be here for a couple of months. "That sucks!" i tell him. "I'm so sorry but it's almost summer break I got to go see my uncle on his farm." I think to mysef, wow he is really going away all summer." Holy crap! why Corbin seriously your such a dushe!" "Never mind Corbin" I just walk away in frustration. I go to class, when I walk in I see Corbin kissing Tasha the most popular girl in school cause her "daddys' a millionaire. Her perfectly straight blonde hair. She's wearing a skirt that was sparkly and glittery and she is wearing an aeropostle shirt and it says 'Natasha'. She is full of herself. She is completley in love with herself. She's wearing her 6" heels.

"Corbin!" He looks up at me " It's not what it seems Jennifer!" I roll my eyes. "What my boyfriend is cheating on me for Natasha. How messed up is he. What the hell is wrong with him. Corbin walks off and Conner comes up not even knowing what happend. He asks her if she wants to go to prom. "Yes!" she says. Man if only I had a date to prom but Corbin is being messed up. I was going to pick out a dress next Wednsday. I usually dont wear dresses but I guess I will let it past me of the fact that dresses are weird and highly retarded. People call me weird because im not like normal girls.......