chapter 5 a new begining

I wake up to my alarm clock beeping, 7:oo am. Bre throws a pillow at me and i turn it off. I get out of bed and hobble to the bathroom. I take out my retainer and stick that and my face mask in the box labeled: don't touch j.j's stuff i beg pls don't touch without permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jump in the shower and begin singing the song were doing in the play, our school is doing a production of Alice in wonderland. I got the lead playing Alice, I told the drama club, I was not going to quit I have all my lines remembered and it was in about three weeks from then. Now it's a week from now. Good thing my bruises are barely noticeable. After I get out of the shower I put on my Harry Potter sweatshirt and my blue Jean shorts. I stick my hair in a bun once again and start to walk downstairs, I head down and my mom is already down there watching TV and drinking coffee. "God morning dear, I see you your injuries are almost gone. I see your dressed and ready to go, when I finish my coffee and you eat breakfast we'll head down."
We drive at the hospital and open the doors. We go to the lady at he front desk, she had to have been in her late thirties or early forties. Hints of grey show throughout her auburn hair. She has crows feet every time she smiles, she seems like someone that would be a Mom in a good TV show. "Hello, I am Abigail, are you two lovely young ladies here for an appointment with Mr.Jones? My mom nods her head and looks at me. Abigail leads me down a hallway past other rooms, I finally make it to Mr.Jones's office. Abigail opens the door and i sit at one of the comfy chairs i have grown to love these past few months. "My my J.J your bruises have mostly disappeared. Good for you, i will have to get an x-ray of your leg. Then we will see how well you are coming along." We get up to get an x-ray of my leg and arm. An hour or so later we get the results back. He lead my mom and i and  we sit down. "Well you already are lucky to have been brought back after that crash. Now i'm surprised. Your'e leg is completely healed. that is amazing." The doctor got off my cast, my leg has not seen light for months it is more pale than I am. That is saying something. I am quite pale, i'm like a vampire. 

The next day I wake up to see Bre is already gone to work. I look over at my alarm clock: 5:30."Damn"i need to get dressed. I check my phone to see how hot it will be today. 95 degrees it say. I walk into the bathroom and do my make up and brush my hair. It curls naturally and i don't bother to straighten it. I walk to my joined closet  share with Brean. I grab my purple flannel and put it on, i rummage through my drawers to find my favorite pair of pale blue jean shorts with a white lace over part of the shorts. I slide those on with ease now that i don't have a cast anymore. My hair falls loosely over my shoulders and down my back. I put on both of my black vans for the first time in months, and my black cowgirl hat goes on my head. I check my alarm again and walk down the road to the towns stables, it's barely getting light above the horizon. Venus can barely be seen in the sky, bright shades of pink and orange streaking across the sky. I walk up to my favorite stable to see my horse Aphrodite she is a Mangalarga Marchador. She has a sleek black mane and deep chestnut pelt with a patch of white on her shoulder and white above her hooves with spots of black. I brush her and get her saddle she won at one of our town rodeos. She got us first place that year. 9 months before the accident. I lead her to the open riding area and swung my foot over and i started her to a steady trot, that made it;s way to a gallop then a canter, racing around the barrels with ease dirt flying up and over us. It's like racing the sun and against time, i never felt happier when i am riding her. I begin to slow Aphrodite to a walk and i eventually slow her to a halt. I jump off her and walk her to her stall. I brush her and pick her hooves, braid her tail and her mane to cool her off for the up coming day. Closing and locking her stall I notice a flier. Pulling it off the its tack i read what it says aloud. "County rodeo anyone can enter. Register on this flier to enter!! hope to see you there." I nod at Aphrodite, "So wanna new saddle with shiny jewels on it?" She neighs and what seems like her nodding.