Chapter Eight

Start bij het begin

"You aren't my husband yet" I stated

"Soon to be yo... He was saying when I cut him off and said, "when time is come then we'll see now move"... I smugly stated.

His nostrils flared as he moved away. I got up of my chair and about to go when suddenly he pulled me by grabbing my wrist and twisted it at my back a whimper left my mouth when he tightened his hold on my wrist.

"You really have a gut to talk with me like that and you also need to control your pretty mouth of yours and I won't mind to shut it myself" he deadpanned.

"Ah...h lea..ve me you big devil... I wiggled when he didn't left my wrist and I'm sure there would be a bruise.

He left my wrist with jerk and walked out.

"How dare he"?

Ahh it's hurt. I examined my wrist and there i saw his fingers marks on it.

Surely he is DEVIL.

*****************

"One meeting changed my all life, I didn't know that it would happen to me ,that I would have to accept it, "whatever I couldn't do any thing except leaving everything on ALLAH Almighty, Indeed,He is so merciful". She thought and sighed.

After so many thoughts that were running in my mind, I get up from the bed to get ready for my Nikkah.

I was clad in Red beautiful lehenga which was send by my soon to be husband, and Beautician did a really well job,that I was looking so pretty as I looked at myself in the mirror, I gasped,but i didn't care that much wether I'm looking pretty or not.

When the time came to signed the Nikkah papers,my heart was beating rapidly hammering against my chest, with shivering hands I signed and sealed my fate.

One the other side,He was so happy with their marriage as "he would be able to make her life miserable"and a laugh escape from his mouth.

Now Finally Hooria you are mine and now I'll make your life miserable. Mr.De.. I mean Haroon said to me while dragging me ALLAH'S knows where to.

Noo... no plz I don't want to go with him he'll make my life miserable and I don't want miserable life... no... no tears streaming down from my eyes like waterfall. No... no I yelled

NO... I screamed and sat up from lying position. I felt hot liquid were coming out from my eyes and then I noticed that I'm crying, I wiped my tears from the back of my hand that were continuously running down on my cheeks.I was sweating badly. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I looked around here and there, not in Devil's room and relief washed over me when I noticed that I was in my room. It was just a dream. Ya it was just a bad dream Hooria and nothing or might be last night I had a argument with my mama on that topic.
Ah he will make my life miserable surely it's gonna be opposite ahh after all i m Hooria Jameel. Ahhh I mischievoused.

Flashback :

After they leave, mama came to my room. She sat with me on my bed. First she keenly gazing at me I didn't understand what is going on in her mind. And then I called her "Mama what are you thinking? She shook her head and said " Hooria are you happy na that we finalized your wedding next week. Hooria I know it's bit soon but you will be happy when you start your new journey with your better-half.

"But mama don't you think it's too soon. I mean at least we should have given one year". I sated.

My mama's eyes went wide on hearing my bantering. She gave me unbelievable look.

Hooria I think we don't need to ask you because if we are depend on you then your groom will have to wait for many years. She scarstially stated.

"seriously one year....are you out of your mind Hooria. Nowadays ppl didn't wait for that much if they get proposal done their first priority should get married and here you are demanding for year. She furiously said.

But mama what if he don't want to marry me and may be he have a girl friend. But in return she gave me her best glare that warning me to stop saying rubbish.

Hooria I don't understand why you have negative thoughts about him. But I don't think that there is anything like that so you better clear your evil mind from these thoughts. I just huffed.

Instead of focusing on bad, focusing on bright side, so you can erase all the bad and before sleeping think about good not silly things.

Is good that Haroon's Dada jan settled everything his ownself. With that said she left me.

A frustrated sigh leave my mouth. Ahh I don't know how to stop this marriage I mean for me it's so soon. I'm not ready for the marriage yet. Coz you know I m little for these serious things any how go with flow..

Before going to valley of my deep slumber these were my last thoughts which were messing up with my brain and with these thoughts I went to valley of my lala land.

Present :

Mama was right I shouldn't be thinking all bad specially before going to sleep and now I got a nightmare. But I was happy it was just a bad dream. ALHUMDULILLAH I repeated didn't know how many time but I did it.

________________________________

How are you all?😊

How was the chapter? Hope you all liked it.

What do you think?

How's story going so far? Let me know..

Don't forget to vote n comments, it's boost me up to write more so plzz is a heartly request from all of you after reading vote it.

Remember me in your precious prayers.

Till next update
ALLAH HAFIZ 🤗