Reunited

Michaela's pov:
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS BROCK LESNAR DOING SOMEONE STOP HIM"can someone shut Cole up he screeching like a banshee I thought, it's been 6 years since I saw him and he is bigger than I remember which I'm not complaining about either.

Once he got to the end of the ramp I walked up to him. And was engulfed in to a hug which made the crowd confused.

Brocks pov:
"Let's go back to my locker room shall we hot mama" I whispered into her delicate you
I could tell she liked that cause her body shivered which makes me feel like I'm the only one that can do that to her. I grabbed her and through her over my shoulder and started to walk up the ramp with the crowd cheering and booing not knowing what is going on.
"Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?"Cole asked which made JBL reply with "maybe they know each other since Michaela was the first McMahon to get Brock Lesnar into WWE AND KEEP HIM THERE UNTIL SHE LEFT TO SERVE IN THE ARMY" thank god for JBL on remembering things.

Once we are backstage I headed straight to my locker room kicking Paul out which he didn't question cause he knew about mine and Michaela's relationship. Once the door was shut I gently put her down and locked the door.
"Can you take your shirt off for my please big boy" that surprised me hearing her voice again, god she sounds like a goddess and angel combined how I have missed her voice and her presence and I did what she asked and took my shirt off while doing a bit of flexing just to drive her wild.

"FUCK"