A Girl For Sale

The whip in his hand dripped with blood. My blood. He hit me again. And again. And again. I arched my back, trying to escape the insecent blows to my bare back. A mangled cry filled the room and it took me a moment to realize it was mine. My wrists were shackled to the wall and my head drooped. Again. Another hit, another slice in my skin, more pain. The door opened to the cell and I heard a deep male voice. A new voice.

"That's enough." he told the guard. I could hear the shuffed of them as he took the whip from him. "I said punish her, not kill her. Leave...now!"

There was more shuffling and the door slammed shut. For a moment it was silent. Completely silent. Then a hand touched my back. I flinched, pulling away from whoever it was and towards the wall. Topless and cuffed to the wall, I was completely vulnerable.

"That was too far, I'm sorry." He said, taking my wrist and unlocking the metal cuffs around it. My arm fall painfully to the side, making me gasp in pain. "Although I must say, you barely made a sound, I am impressed. Can we agree now that I am in complete control here?" He unlatched my other wrist and I wrapped them around myself, trying to cover myself. "Here," he reached over and grabbed a t-shirt from the corner and held it out to me, I was still facing the wall, not looking at him. "wear this."

Hesitantly, I reached out and grabbed the shirt. I quickly pulled it on and cried out through clenched teeth when it came into contact with my skin. "Come with me. We need to get you cleaned up, no one will buy you if you're not taken care of."

He took my into a separate room, one with a floor not covered in my blood. One without concrete walls, or a metal bed. It was luxouris and I was surprised such a vile place could have such a nice room. He led me over to the bed and instructed me to take my top off again and lay on my stomach. I looked at him, willing him to turn around. He was unfazed and watched as I did as he said. I screamed again through my teeth as the fabric brushed my skin again. I laid on my stomach and let him pat the blood off my back with a washcloth. Screams. All I heard were my screams. He was less gentle with each touch and I was crying. Tears cascaded down my face, soaking his pillow. I felt his hand on my back as rubbed a cream on my skin. Then he moved to my wrists, cleaning the raw skin and putting the cream on it.

"Put your shirt on." He instructed. I did as he said. "You will be sleeping in here tonight. We need you to look presentable for tomorrow. Now sleep." I nodded and soon fell into a restless sleep.

~~~~~~~~

"State your name and age." Another new voice instructed me.

"Arabella, 19." I whispered. My eyes were glued to the floor.

"She is young, healthy, and her figure is not too bad as well." A different voice

"Remove your top." The man who's room I slept in last night instructed. my head shot up, fear written in my eyes.

"N-no." I begged. He nodded to a man next to him, a whip was wrapped around his torso, stained with blood. The man started towards me. Tears started falling as I stumbled backwards to escape him. He caught me by the arm and pulled me behind the curtain. I heard the other man telling the potential buyers that I would be out in just a moment. I turned back to the man with the whip. He glared and slammed a hand across my face. I screamed as I fell to the ground. His foot collided with my ribs and I screamed again. A few minuted later he drug me back out on the stage, blood dripped from the corner of my mouth and I was sobbing.

"Remove your top." the man instructed again, harsher this time.

With shaky painful movements I managed to lift the garment over my head, luckily they had provided me with new undergarments. Hoops and hollers and cat whistles came from the many men in the room, then the bidding started.

~~~~~~

hope you liked it! -~-T-~-