Part 1- Hello Wifey...

Avni caressed the baby in her hands gently, he was bundled up in baby blue blankets and had dishevelled hair. He looked up at his mother with a frown and wide imploring eyes,watching his mother sob but being unable to do anything about it, he took his tiny stubbly fingers and reached up toward her, clenching his fingers as if trying to hold her helplessly, his miniature fingers grasped hers, and held tight.Avni weeped badly, her hair strewn everywhere and her eyes bloodshot and baggy. She looked down at her son with teary eyes and slowly stroked his face with shaky fingers.

She was lost in his brown eyes, that had the ability to make anybody fall in love with him with its depth and intensity... just like his father's did. She cried bitterly tracing her fingers over the cd she held with her other hand. The pain pierced her lungs and felt as if her insides had been torn out of her, as if- almost as if no physical pain could compare to it...

If she squeezed her eyes tight enough she could almost feel him there with her, placing a gentle kiss in her hair as his eyes share her pain, her back leaning against his chest and him wrapping his arm around her middle and interlinking the fingers of his other hand with her hand that held her son, smiling down at his son and admiring him like she does. But she opened her eyes and she was alone again, in a room of bitter cold air, bereft of his comforting scent.

She put the cd in to the laptop and pressed play with tremoring hands, her eyes closed as she couldn't bring herself to face him. The baby looked at the picture of Neil appearing on the screen intently and he immediately made a smilely gurgle as he reached toward it with fists stroking the screen, he laughed, as only a baby can laugh a sweet sound unblemished by the hurts of life.

The Neil on screen cleared his throat and Avni forcefully peeled her eyes open to watch him, tears running down her face.

Neil- Hello wifey, kaisi hai aap madam? Tu abhi bhi lady hitler ki tara sab ko torture kar raha hai na? (He grinned childishly raising his eyebrows at her in question, running his hand through his hair boyishly. Avni smiled slightly through her tears noticing little things that he always used to do but it just caused her more pain. Neil's face faltered slightly but he immediately covered it up.)

If dd has given this cd to you it means that... well... it means that I have been killed... by dayawanti mehta. (she spotted, through her cries, his lips shiver... but he stopped it as soon as it happened.) Infact its so funny na? I have faced so many dangerous criminals in my career and in the end who defeated me? A grandma. (He laughed but it sounded forced.) Come on avni... laugh with me, thoda sa mere liye. (She tried to force herself to laugh, painfully dragging the noise out her throat but it sounded pathetically fake. On screen he sighed shakily with a wavering smile, closing his eyes.) aah... tera muskaan, duniya ki sabse khubsurat baat tha...

Par abhi ek baath kabhi mat boolna avni... whatever has happened to me its not your fault...

I know. You wanted to do this revenge yourself but then... (his eyes watered but lighted up with this invaluable golden happiness.) But then we found out that you are pregnant (he laughed through his cries, stinging her.) Tere pet mein ek chota bacche thi... hamare bacche. Mera ek prince ya princess (He scrubbed at the tears that ran down his face.) Ab tum bolo... mein kaise tujhe is haal mein us dayawanti ki saat ladnee deh do? Mein kaisi mera bacche aur meri biwi ko katre mein daal saktha tha? (He couldnt help but break down in to unmanly sobs staring down at his hands. Avni saw that was gripping on to two pictures, a picture of her and him in each others arms lost in the eyes of one another the day of her birthday. And the other, a sonogram... of their baby. She could literally feel the agony as her soul shattered.)

(He laughed sadly.) I dont know whats happened to me yaar... mein kiti katarnak missons par gaya hai aur mujhe kabhi bhi maut khi daar nahi tha. Par aaj? Aaj mujhe bohot dhar lag raha hai avni... aaj Im scared of dying. Haan. Mujhe nahi mar na, mujhe tumhe chood kar nahi jaana chata hu, mujhe- mujhe humare bacche ko dekhna chati hu. Mein tumhe meri bahoon mein chaata hu avni, meri saath. I love you Avni. (His terrified sobbing eyes broke her heart, she was desperate to wipe away his tears and hold him to her chest as she sings him to a sleep warded from fears. She held her now crying son closer to her and rocked him gently, but couldnt seize his crying as he cried because he could hear the cries of his father.)