First Fight

Y/n means your name, fluff, slight triggers.

Dean:
He started it.

You had been gone for a couple days, getting really close to solving a huge case about the angels and Metatron. Dean called you.

"Babe, I'm really busy right now, I'm so close!" You say, trying to get off the phone as fast as you could. "I don't believe you..." Dean said, you could almost here the anger dripping from his words.

"You don't trust me?! After all I've done for you, you don't trust me?" You start getting mad. "Well it would explain why you've been leaving every other day!" He replied, making you sigh.

"So now you think I'm cheating?" You groan. "Yeah, and that's what I expected from a girl like you-" He said, quickly stopping. "A girl like me...what's that supposed to mean?!"

"Just shut up, Y/n! I don't need your drama right now-then you don't need me." You reply, hanging up.

Sam:
You started it.

"Sam, all I'm asking is for more attention!" You say. "Exactly! You're an attention whore!!" He shouts, making you jump. "Y-Y/n, I didn't mean it- no I get it." You get up, walking to your room.

"You don't care." You say, gathering your stuff and walking out. "So now I don't care."

You left, watching Sam break down slowly.

Castiel:
You started it.

"I'm not a child, you don't need to protect me!" You say, not letting Castiel heal you. "Just go kill an angel or something, you're good at that!" You say, quickly regretting it as he left.

"Cass!! I'm sorry! Please come back!"

Crowley:
You started it.

"I can defend myself, I don't need you." You say, regretting it. "Oh, well then I guess we're through then. Bye, Y/n."

Gabriel:
He started it.

"I have to do everything for you! You're always sick, you're always hurt, you're always so needy!" He shouted.

"And you can't keep your hands off of me when I ask!" You reply, watching him sigh. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He pouts.