meeting mate

So if anyone is reading my story sorry for updating late I will try to make this long.

----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as i heard that word come from his oh so godly delicious lips i froze i just couldnt handle it. I immediately ran out of the school to a nearby forest i quickly stripped behind a tree and shifted i grabbed my clothes and ran as if my life depended on it.

----------------------------
sofia's mate pov

She looked so gorgeous i just couldnt help eye raping her. i just couldnt help it when i said 'mate' at the same time i was very surprised that the moon goodess would give me such a beutiful mate.  I saw the lust in her eyes and her desire for me but was surprised to see her frightened a moment later . I was going to run after her when she ran out of the school but was stopped by Shayla the packs slut

" babe wanna get out of here and have some fun?"

I growled," No i regret ever having anything to do with you never come close to me again"

I knew i was rude but i couldnt help feeling disgusted especially now that i meet my mate who's beuty is greater than every girl in this world. I immediatly ran out of the school but couldnt find her anywhere, yet I won't give up because i was already in love with my mate even if i had just met her.

-----------------------------------------------

sofia's pov

i couldn't help getting out of there i just didnt know wat to do i just...(sigh) i couldn't face him I don't feel ready for a mate right now I just don't want to hurt him because i just don't seem to really have feelings i dont think i have enough strenght to love him.

"mate" 

 i stiffened as i heard his sexy deep voice and his arm snaking around my waist as he pulled me to his warm and well sculpted chest while he snuggled in my neck and sniffed my hair..

i quicklygot out of his arms and started criyng

" i'm sorry but i just cant love you I don't want to hurt you i really don't so please stay as far from me as possibe please."

I saw pin and rejection pass through his eyes but i didn't feel anything because... well I was cursed to never be able to feel anything for my mate . and thats exactly what I told him before i turned and shifted and ran to my favorite place.