a not so normal werewolf story

Hi guys I have always wanted to write a story and well now I have a new laptop so I will.

picture of sofia on the side

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Sofia daughter of your mother wake up!!!!!!" ( it makes sense in Spanish so for Spanish speakers, " sofia levantate hija de tu nana "

I slowly got up like a corpse from its grave . She's alive !!!!

" I'm up " I groaned as I tossed my covers to the side.

I hurridly ( jk) walked to the bathroom and showered ; and went to my room I quickly changed into jeans and a black shirt that said bad ass in pink glitter letters. I put on my leather jacket ; grabbed my backpack , and walked to my baby I really loved it, it was a black motorcycle I got it from my parents on my 17th birthday. I am a senior this year and i'm new to this high school but its not like I'm nervous I'm used to it from my parents job as some type of business crap all I know is it always makes us get big millionar houses to stay in each time we move.

This time we moved to Alaska which I was very exited about because it has one of the biggest forests in Canada. I was so exited to drive in my baby through the beautiful tall trees.

Our house was right inside the forest because my mom loves the outdoors too.

Oh by the way I'm a werewolf I turned when I was 16. My whole family is a total of 7 people and I'm the youngest I have 4 big over protective brothers 2 were in college and the other 2 are living with the family and work online because we make a pack. since we don't stay in one place we never get to join an actual pack. But i'm hoping we stay here cause I hear there is a pack nearby called the moonlight pack.

I was almost at the school when a very delicious scent was in the air I pressed on the gas to get to the school faster to find the source of that delicious scent which smelled like grass and pine cones which were surprisingly good smelling. :)

When I got there everyone was looking at me I guess because I'm the 'new girl' but from all the stares  the one I focused on was the green eyes that were staring at me with lust as he said the word I wish i never would hear.

"mate!!"