I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.4

Start from the beginning

"Ha! Well, you have a crappy memory. I'm a coward." I wave slightly the two people behind me and continue to walk down to my home.

Then I hear him quieter now, "No. I remember. I was just being nice," and then a high-pitched giggle.

Tears fall down my face. No, I'm not in love with that. Not with him.

I keep walking until I find my way home. But I don't bother going inside.  I plop down on the sofa that was on our porch and let it all out, just like I do, time and time again. I let the tears fall. Along with everything else. I try to cry out my love for the boy down the street. But I cant. And it kills me. 

I could hear someone walk up to my home. It scared me slightly, but when I looked up, I saw the beautiful face of my mother.

Once she realized what I was doing, she ran up to me and wrapped me in her warm embrace.

"What happened, darling!" She whisper/yelled into my ears.

"I-I saw S-Sam. An-nd he s-said I -wa-was a coward-d. And-d Jo-anna w-was there a-and-" She cut me off.

"Shhhh. Honey, its going to be okay. I'm so sorry. You are not a coward. You are beautiful. Not a coward. Don't worry. You are much better than that. Be strong, darling. Keep your head up. he doesn't deserve you. Not at all. One day, he will realize. He will realize what he has lost. And he will come running to my beautiful girl. He will come running and plead for your forgiveness. Oh! And your hand in marriage. Don't worry darling. Everything is going to be okay. Don't worry." My mum tried to console me.

"Thanks mum. We b-both know that isn't true. But it's the thought that counts. " I told her with a sad smile on my face. I didn't need that. I don't love this Sam. I don't need him. I am sure I thought I did. But I don't. No. I cant. I wont. Even if I did- do- did, who knows. This Sam isn't kind-hearted. This Sam isn't compassionate. Nor is he loving. Or sweet. Or cute. Or there for me. He doesn't love me. I cant love him.

And I am going to tell him that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha. You thought I ended it there. Nope JK. TIME FREAKING SKIP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YN's P.O.V.

I waited till around 1 in the morning. I wanted to make sure it would only be him. Joanna would hopefully be home. Daniel would be on a work trip. And I would be able to go yell my heart out to Sam. I don't know what I am going to say, but ill figure it out. I know I want him to fight for me, but I know that time has come and gone. Hopefully Ill be able to get some............closure. Or revenge? I'm not sure. Something. I cant lose anything else.

My mother would be furious with me if she knew I would be out this late. hopefully she doesn't wake up. That would be terrible. How would I explain myself to her? Oh! I'm just going out to yell and that kid who I made brake my heart 4 years ago! That's right! FOUR! I'm still not over it! Why you ask! Well, I don't freaking know!! Geez, I'm insane.

I hoped out the window and onto my lawn. Sneakily. Kind of.

I made my way down the familiar pavement to Sam's house. Quietly. And that was for sure.

My feet made there way up to his porch, and I could hear faint music playing from the inside. Please let Joanna be home. Please let Joanna be home. PLEASE.

Standing in front of his door, I nock on it three times all in a row.

I can hear the distant sound of pattering feet.