alternate to gem glow episode

author pov

discovery& gem glow

through the twelve years of his life steven was in two. he attended school life half day then go to her mother for lesson. 

it was through these twelve years of growing up that he learn to control some of his powers, such as shape shifting his finger and summoning a weapons. he only obtain three abilities from his gem trait including as fusion.

his gem family was out on a mission while he just return to home from school seeing the beach house lock and gates close he then goes to search for lapis at its a wash car-wash store.

he see lapis doing well at cleaning vehicle with her hydrokenisis  the power to manipulate water. she became a big hit from two of her business, one being the car wash and the other the wave house at the beach.

even though people assume lapis is some sort of witch or angel as they called her, she became quite popular in beach city and quite the money maker.

"lapis." steven called to her from afar from the car wash he was only a few feet away. "steven." lapis said as she finish cleaning a boat with her water powers.

"how it going squirt?" lapis said. "i'm been good, say you want anything from the big doughnut i am getting cookie cat." steven said.

"a strawberry jelly doughnut will do." lapis answered. as she took a break. "i be going in my travels soon after work steven." 

"oh can i come." steven asked. "steven you should know that your mom forbids me to take you in my travel of it is far too dangerous for you." lapis told him.

"pleeeeeaaaase!" steven pleaded with he shape shifted his eye it became that of irresistible to say no to. "uh dea- fine but don't tell your mother or she'l had my my gem shard." lapis answered.

steven manage to shift them back it was not much of a shape shifting but more like adjusting his eyes and pupil to enlarge them.

lapis then bubble steven and carry him off planet in light speed in a matter of thirty minutes she made it to her destination.

 another planet that is fill with holes as she reach enter the planet the other gem hardly notice steven as she open a secret door in a certain wall leading to a laboratory. 

she then went inside and pop steven free out the bubble. "well now the perfect time to study you steven i was well waiting for a opportunity for this." lapis admits 

"i didn't know you guys were aliens from another planet." steven said to lapis. "well yeah we were gathering earth resources to canalize our race but earth was save by your mother from the fate that homeworld is having we move from planet to planet havesting and destroying worlds with the same methods this could not even be the orignal home world."

"so the storie that mom told me were true. i wished their was another way" steven said.

"actually there might Steven stand in that pad please." lapis said politly. steven go to the pad that was on the front of lapis then begin to type on the holoscreen as a steven scaned through a green light. 

afterwords it show promising results on the screen. "yes just as i theorise gemology-biology know gembiology is capatible to gem kind you can help us with out harming worlds." lapis said. 

steven was shock to hear. "just let me put this in two drive and we can leave homeworld." lapis said it was quick done.

they got out of the secret lab but appearing infront of them was a giant blue gem with another pearl.

"m-my diamond uh was just leaving to my earth studies." lapis said she quivers she was concern for steven safety.

"you the are suppose to be at the zoo not homeworld." it was nother gem that said that a blue. "yes i know... but your disrespecting them to the low of common earth animals holly blue agate." lapis snap at her.

"what do you know of human that we dont from." blue diamond asked. "i know that they are cabable of being our equal if taught the knowledge and science to do so, unlike you agate you improperly raise them to act like human young ling, children. they already have technology but not advance as ours in my time in earth so that will be all." 

lapis told agate and blue diamond as she toke steven ready to fly away "allow me agate said" not understanding what blue agate meant by that so she respond. "allow you to what?"

"take that human to the zoo of course." she answered as she was about to lay a hand on steven that is when lapis grabed agate "hey what are yu-" "the look she was given by lapis was that of getting off guard lapis then punch the blue agate in one blue sending her backwards.

 it was then that holly blue agate come back with a some sort of taser that is when steven came  his gem glowed summoning a shield as it block it.

"that sheild that symbol" "we're leaving now" lapis interupted blue diamond as she bubble steven then left unknowing by her rush she drop to her former diamond hand one of the drive that have the information of steven.

returning back to earth Steven and lapis was at the beach "i told you it was dangerious but you have to use those cute eyes of your to manipulate me now i can never go back to homeworld after that damage."

"homeworld!?" it was pearl who shouted she was with the rose and the rest of the crysal gem. "i should've know your were a traitor a spy." garnet shouted. "thats enough from you two lapis just tell us what happen." rose told her.

"rose i was study your son in my secret lab for infomation but after we were about to leave blue diamond came and with  holly blue agate and her pearl things just got out of hand and now i cant go back after trying to protect steven."

lapis told her. "i understand you were alway the one steven is most safest with." rose admit. "so this information do you have it" "yes in both my where the other drive?  the other drive! i must of drop it after we left."

"what?!" pearl asked. "its okay lapis." "no it not they will be after steven for it he the only one who can help them canalize without harming homeworld."lapis told rose. it was a shock to hear her say such thing.

this could only lead to either trouble or worse.