Chapter nine ( the count down)

Hey guys sorry it has been taking longer to update but I and getting ready for my tests and I don't want to fail. I will try to update more frequently sorry my little fanglings.😢 P.S. thanks for getting me to 121 reads means a lot love all of my little fanglings virtual hugs to all! Also I am making this chapter extra long cause I took a while to update here you go. 😋

-----

(Louis POV)

We decided to go to the corner shop with the lads, well all except for Liam he is probably with Kristen. after we got our food and drinks we decided to go back to our room.

We get back to our room and I go to unlock the door but it is unlocked. I look back at the boys and say "its unlocked!" they all look at me then say "but we saw you lock it Louis?!"

We walk in and see the tv on an empty bucket of ice cream an empty package of thin mints and then we saw it. we saw Liam and Kristen asleep in each others arms smiling in their sleep.

I whisper yelled " awwwwww they are so cute together!" then Zayn slams the door and storms off to his room. they stir in their sleep but don't wake up.

We just stand their watching them when I see Kristen twitch then we all shut up then I say " hey guys we should pull a prank on them."

Then the next thing I know is that I am pined to the wall by Kristen and she smiles and says " oh Louis I suggest you don't do that or I will get back at you by using your worst fear."

I look behind her to see Liam laughing on the couch, Niall holding in his laughter, and harry says "dude you just got pinned to the wall by a girl!" he says giggling.

She lets me go and walked over to Liam and says "I got to go lili I love you and I will see you tomorrow." he frowned and said "I will walk you back to your room!" She laughs and says "its ok lili I and walk my self back." he kissed him for about three minutes.

Then she gave him one last peck then went to leave but Liam grabbed hit wrist and turned her around and said "Here take my jacket so when you miss me you will have this she smiles and pulls off her over shirt and puts on Liam's jacket and hands him her shirt and she says "an this is for you I love you see you tomorrow!" she says and walked out.

Liam holds her shirt up to his face and sniffs it and sighs and then he says " I miss her." then he falls onto the couch an hugs the shirt like a love sick puppy. I walk over and say to him "Liam it is ok you will see her in the morning!" he looks up at me and says "thanks Lou." then he hugs me.

Then someone bursts through the door and we look over to see Kristen with tears in her eyes. Liam runs over and says " babe what's wrong!?" and she says " two things I felt you were sad and I was to so I figure we could be sad together." she said giggling.

Then Liam says " weight why were you sad? then she says " two reasons one i missed you a lot and I got this note from Joshua the guy who killed my parents he said " be ready for your twentieth birthday I am coming for you like I promised and your parents army gonna be their to take the death for you!"

-----

(Harry's POV)

As she told Liam about how the guy Joshua killed her parents we all stood their in shock. then she turned to us and said " he said that I would have powers beyond any vampires wildest dreams, and that he would have to teach me how to use them but if we go to This old vampire I know she can teach me and then I can kill Joshua for everything he has don't to my family!"

As she was telling us this her eyes started glowing red then turned black and every thing around her started floating and spinning around us. then Louis said "cool!" then Niall said "wow!" and Liam said " I think this is one of your powers Kristen!"

Then I said " but weight in stories I have read the way that Joshua explained your powers is how they explain the queen of all vampires!?" she turned to me and he eyes and hands were glowing purple. then I said " you are the vampire queen only she can glow purple!"

Liam looked at her and said "we need to go to the witch NOW!" Then he picked her up over his shoulder and we ran out the door. once we got into the car Kristen instructed us on where to go. once we got their we walked up to this old abandon house, we got to the door and Kristen knocked.

Th door opened and a lady steppe out and said " Kristen my dear I have been weighting for you, did you figure it out yet!?" Kristen said " I think me and my friends have but we need help with all my powers, and I have a question am I th...,?"

Then the witch cut her of by saying " all in good time Kristen all in good time!" Kristen shook her head then we walked into the house. then I said " this house smells like my grandmas feet!" I said plugging my nose.

The witch appeared in front of me and said " young boy didn't you mum ever teach you to respect your elders!?!?" I gulped and shook my head yes then we proceeded deeper into the smelly old house.

-----

( Niall's POV)

This creepy witch was talking to Kristen then she told us to follow her deeper into the house so we did. I turn. To Louis and say "hey Lou we left Zayn behind!" Then Louis says "ya we know but he likes Kristen and he has been freaking out lately!"

I shake my head understanding what he meant. then my stomach growled and I said " I'm mrs. witch lady do you have any food in this house of yours?"

She laughed and turned around and said " first my name is Samantha and second no I don't I don't live here all the time I just come here to hide out, relax, or meet up with people. now let's get moving!"

Then she picked up the pace so we started walking faster. then she stopped when we got to these big Woden doors. when we walked into the room it was huge and their was a bunch of equipment and weird symbols on the wall.

She turned and held out her hand and Kristen took it. then they walked to a table, Kristen sat down and pulled out a book. ( I am gonna skip the boring part of reading all of the spells.) then she said the final spell.

Kristen eyes started glowing all sorts of colors and then she fell back onto the table. then the witch said " will one of you boys come pick her up and put her on the bed." she said with a smirk playing on her lips.

Liam said "I will!" then she yelled "NO someone other than you!" he jumped at her sudden change in tone. then Louis said " I will." then walked forward. He got about a foot away from Kristen when he walked into something. we all looked but nothing was their.

Then the witch said " her powers are working to keep her body safe while she is training in her mind! also I just found something out that I need to tell her boyfriend!" she said looking at Liam.

She then said " first Liam walk forward." she said, he looked at her and bargain to say " but I will jus...." she cut him off by saying "Just so it!!!" she said annoyed. he shook his head and walked forward.

Then he walked right past the barrier. we all stood their in shock. then she said " you are her true love! only a true love can walk through her field!" she said smiling. then she said.

" Also she is the vampire queen she has every power imaginable in is stronger than all vampires combined, also her eyes glow different colors for every power, here's a book on what color means what. she said handing Liam a book.

Then Liam asked "but how will she know how to use all her powers!?" Then the witch turned to him and said "son you are the true love of the vampire queen you should know she automatically knows how to use them all!?" then Kristen sat up with her eyes as black as night then they slowly faded back to normal.