It Wasn't A Dream

Her eye lids slowly opened, she tilted her head to the side and looked over at her surroundings. She heard beeping. She closed her eyes tight, trying to remember everything.

"You're finally awake," She knew that voice.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to the right side, she sees Jay sitting in the chair next to her bed. A smile escaped from her lips.

"Jay," Her voice was raspy.

He stands up, "You had us worried." He said.

Ellie's eyes close, "Sorry,"

Jay has a smile on his face, "Just rest up," He placed his hand on top of her hand, "I'll go let everyone know you're alright."

Ellie went to nod but she was already asleep again. He kept that smile on his face, but he glanced to her left hand that had bandage on it, he remembered hearing there was burn marks on her knuckles.

Jay's smile left for a moment before he left the hospital room. He walked down the hallway until he reached the waiting room, in the waiting room was everyone. Well everyone of importance. Ben and Mal were sitting real close holding each other's hands, Doug kissed Evie's hand as she leaned into him, Jane and Carlos held onto each other's hands looking worried, Dorian was fidgeting, Lonnie and Tia were sitting close, Rory was pacing back and forth.

"She woke up," Jay spoke gaining everyone's attention.

"Ho- How is she?" Dorian asks.

Rory glanced at Dorian, a frown escaping his lips but he turns away from Dorian. Jay noticed that but everyone else didn't.

"She seemed fine," Jay said, "She is still a bit out of it, so she went back to sleep. I'd say give her a few hours and she'll be her usual self."

Then rushing through the doors was none other ran Eliza. Everyone saw the twenty-four year old and saw an older version of Ellie. Eliza had a worried look on her face, Ben sees the guards right behind her. He shakes his head, allowing the guards to know she can be here.

"Where is she?" Eliza asks.

Tia looks at Eliza, "And you're Ellie's sister?"

"She mentioned me?" Eliza asks.

Mal stands up from her seat, "No, your mother brought it up." Mal said.

Eliza nods, "I see."

Ben looks at Eliza as he stands, "And you don't need to worry about her. We have her locked and guarded."

Eliza glanced at Ben, "For now."

Jay looks at Eliza, "You want to sit in with her?" He asks.

Eliza turns to Jay, "Oh yes."

Jay nods and motions for her to follow him to the hospital room. Tia glanced from Jay and Eliza walking away to look at Dorian's leg, just shaking with anxiety.

"She'll be okay," Tia said.

Dorian frowns, "Y- Yeah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza sat in the room with Jay. Eliza was sitting in the chair that Jay was once sitting in close to Ellie's bed. Jay just leaned against the wall, looking out the window. From the window, he could see some of the damage from the fight.

"So are you my little sister's boyfriend?" Eliza asks.

Jay shakes his head, "More of a big brother."