Prologue

"It's nice to see you today, Belle." the lady sitting across from me said.

      I knew what she wanted me to tell her. They all wanted answers from me just because I knew almost everything about him. They didn't even care that I committed crimes too, they just wanted to find him.

     "You won't find him." I calmly told her. "He's gone. Far away from here." It was kinda true. They weren't going to find him, but I didn't exactly know if he was far away or if he was extremely close.

      "And what makes you think that. We already have you here." She said in a ignorant tone.

      "I know for a fact that you won't find him. He has connections. He'll throw you off without you even knowing."  

       "And that's why we need your help. If you help us find him we'll wipe your files clean and no one will ever know that you were ever here, it'll be as if you were never the bad guy, as if you never did the terrible things that you actually did, as if he never came into your life." The woman said in an intimidating way. But that's the thing, I don't want it to be as if he was never in my life, I don't want things to go back to the way they were before him and I met.

        "Wow. That's a nice offer but I'm gonna have to pass." I told the lady in a sassy tone.

         "Your making a mistake. Is he worth it. He KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE and you're just going to sit here and give away your future FOR A MONSTER."

          Even though I was involved I'm still "innocent" at least that's what he said. He told me that he loved how innocent I was but he didn't care that he was changing me, he didn't care that I did this all for him because if he did care he wouldn't have left me. But of course I still love him.

"You're running out of time. You only have 2 more weeks before you're sentenced to prison for your WHOLE life. You do realize you could be put on death row so I suggest you start answering questions before it's too late." She said in a harsh tone.

Death row? Answering questions? She always asked the same questions,"Where is he?" or "How long has he been doing this?" I never answered simply because I didn't know but she didn't believe me.

A police officer walked in the room and harshly yanked my arm pulling me out of my seat, handcuffing me, and basically dragging me back to my cell. He has to get me out of here. He loves me. Right?

I know your probably confused as to what's happening but everything will start to make sense later. But of course I have to start from the beginning.

****************
Hopefully everything will make sense at the end