3

I put on a green cami and purple shorts, which I picked from my wardrobe.

When i walk out of the walk-in-wardrobe there is a tall man with silver hair who waits at the door for me. He looks like he must be in his late 20's or early 30's.

"Mr Jay has ordered me to bring you to the training room to start your training for today miss,"

Silver.

Everything about him is silver.

He wears a black suit with a silver tie and silver shoes matched with a silver watch.

"Thank you, sir," I reply.

We walk out of my room and walk for a while until we reach a glass elevator which we walk into and he presses a few buttons.

"I am Silver by the way," he says.

"Makes sense," I chuckle.

Silver laughs at my comment. We finally reach the training room.

He opens the two very large wooden doors that bring us into the training room.
It is huge but only has very little light.

Jay is standing in the middle of the dark light room, right beside a table laid with weapons.

"My love, young Madison. Come here my child," he calls me.

I walk over to him, feeling quite nervous with all those weapons. Silver walks into the darkness of the room and comes back, but not alone.

Silver has his hand around a mans neck. He is short, around mid 40's and very scruffy looking.

Silver ties him down to the chair which Jay has placed down beside the weapon table.

"This man, this man is an example of an ignorant betrayer. You, my old man were sent off, by myself to get an order. You collected the order but went to report them to our enemy. Isn't that just mean, Maddie?" Jay points at the petrified man.

I have no option but to say yes, so I just agree so I can make Jay happy.

"Now, my Madison, kill him," he says, leaving me speechless.

I think about it for a while, thinking about how I would feel if I were in this mans position but I pick up a large knife from the table and look at it for a few seconds.

"Well? Are you going to do it?" says Jay eagerly.

I quickly walk over to the man, close my eyes and stab the knife into him, repeating the motion many times making sure he is dead.

I feel sick to my stomach but if i had not have done it they probably would have done the same to me.

He walks over to me, putting an evil grin on his face.

"Well done my little girl, but we are not done yet,"

It's not great, but please like and comment❤️