Chapter 15

Ariel's POV:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very confused. I'm confused about the kiss and the fact that I really did want to kiss him. Ethan and I have been friends for so long and I never really thought of him like that but yesterday he was all I could think of. He's still all I can think of.

I need to just forget about it. It's never gonna happen. I need to take my mind off of it.

It's almost like a light bulb goes off in my head as I reach for my phone. Rachel. Rachel will know exactly what to do. She always does.

Ariel - Hey!!!

God it's been so long since I've texted her in hopes to hang out. It feels so foreign. Chances are she's pissed at me for no longer hanging out with her. I was just so caught up in everything I guess.

Rachel - Hey

Okay so maybe she's not too mad.

Ariel - let hang out tonight!!

There it goes. Here goes nothing.

Rachel - omg!! Yes!! There's this club I've been wanting to go to ;)

She's always wanting to go out and party. A club is perfect for taking my mind off Ethan. I know it is.

Ariel - perfect ;)

And I wasn't lying. It was perfect. I could drink a little and dance the night away. Or dance the thought of Ethan away.

Rachel - pick you up at 9

I let out a sigh. Okay so the next 4 hours are left to me and my thoughts. Great.

My best bet is to just watch tv or maybe take a nap. Maybe it'll help take my mind off Ethan. Who am I kidding? I've been trying to do that all day.

*************
3 hours later

My alarm startles me as I'm in middle of an episode of The Vampire Diaries. Yes it's an episode I've already seen but this show never fails to make me lose track of time.

I turn the alarm off and sigh as I stand up out of bed. Do I even have anything to wear to a club?

I shuffle through my closet in hopes to stumble across something. And I do. I see the black dress that Rachel talked me into buying months ago. I've never wore it because of how tight and revealing it is. But tonight is perfect for it. I'm feeling a little reckless.

I grab the dress and toss it on my bed and begin to search for shoes. Black heels. I'm pretty sure I've only worn these a couple of times and they were for special occasions. This is a special occasion. Special because this is me coming out of my shell.

I sit the heels at the foot of my bed and make my way to my bathroom and plugging in my straightener. I let it warm up as I brush through my hair. As I'm done brushing through my hair it's ready.

I lift up the straightener and begin the long process of running it through the messy waves. God I hate my natural hair.

As I'm done straightening my hair I begin to pull my makeup out and begin to spend extra time on it tonight. Something about making myself as hot as possible is giving me a rush and Ethan is far from my mind.

I look at myself. I look different than usual but I like it. My smoky eye is sexy and I smirk to myself.

I walk into my room and look at my clock that sits next to my bed. 8:50. I sigh and pick up the dress that's almost new and slip it up over my head. It's tighter than I remember but it does my curves justice and it makes my boobs look a little bigger. Great.

I sit on the edge of my bed and begin to slip my heels on. This so isn't me but I don't care. It's me tonight.

I look at myself in the mirror and admire my work. This nights gonna be crazy.

My phone buzzes pulling me away from my mirror.

Rachel - here

I take a deep breath and talk myself into this one last time. I'm careful as I make my way down the stairs and out my door. As I approach Rachel's car I can see her mouth drop open. I swing the door open and her loud voice hits me. "Oh my god!! You look so hot!!" I just chuckle and plop myself down into the passenger seat.

"I'm single now so why not." I say with a shrug and a smirk. She sends me a grin and shifts her car into drive. My heart is speeding up but I know this will all be worth it.

———————————
AN:
This is sort of a filler chapter.

I think the next chapters gonna be in Ariel's point of view too.