Chapter 1~ Birthday wishes

Cassie's POV:

BEEP  BEEP BEEP...

"Ughhhh, last day of Junior year" I groaned as I slipped out of bed and stumbled over to my walk in closet where I picked out my clothes for the day, which were a mid-thigh length dark green skirt with flower detailing and paired it with a tight white long-sleeved T-shirt, white heels and a black fjallraven kanken rucksack then trudged towards the ensuite for a shower.
( outfit in the bar up the top )

* After shower *

When I stepped out of the shower I dried my hair so I could curl it I then proceeded to apply a thin layer of powder, light eyeshadow, a nude lipstick, mascara and clack liner, I threw on my outfit and walked out my bedroom to be tackled in a hug by my Foster mom, let's just say she knocked the breathe out of me...
"m-mom can't-t b-b-brea-athe" I stuttered which caused her death grip on me to loosen " HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " she screamed but suddenly tears stated pouring down her cheeks in a steady flow " no no no, mom don't cry it's alright. " I cooked as I pulled her back towards me " i-i-i jus-st can't believe-e my b-b-baby is all grown up." She wailed as she cried into my shoulder slightly dampening my shirt. And yes yes I known today is my birthday but I'd rather not think or do anything about it seeing as though the person I share this special day with could be on the other side of the wor-
I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by my side lay perky mom speaking to me " I have a surprise for you " she says reaching to her pocket and pulling out a black velvet box " huh? " I question as I took the box  and opened it revealing an all to familiar...
NECLACE?? OMG THATS THE NECLACE I HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR YEARS! I looked up and found my mum watching me with hopeful eyes whilst mine started filling with unshed treads making my vision go blurry " t-t-this is the necklace with my twins th-thumb print-t " I stuttered not quite believing what I was seeing she nodded and that was all I need I ran up to her knocking her to the ground with my hug, she groaned whilst rubbing her head when I finally got off her " I still have one more surprise for you this morning. " she spoke up " its outside, go look. " there was mistief in her eyes so I hesitantly walked out side to see a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 roadster sat in the driveway " A CAR!! " I screamed running over to my new baby... sorry neighbours... my mum started walking towards me and handed me a set of keys and an apple which I put in my bag and with that I gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye whilst climbing into the car, putting the keys in and revving the engine then driving to school.

* 15 minutes later ; At school *

As I pulled up to school I looked around and saw boys glaring at my car whilst girls started pulling their tops down and skirts up leaving not much to the imagination. when I parked up and Stept out it was almost like roles were reversed, girls had harsh glares whereas boys stood with their jaws hanging open. I looked around and chose up a boy I was going to mess with it was then that I spotted a boy with dark brown hair and blue/green eyes.

I walked over to him swaying my hips slightly and when I reached him I looked into his that were full with lust, and want and started leaning and just when out lips were about to touch I moved my head to the side and wisoered in his ear " Shit you...

I walked over to him swaying my hips slightly and when I reached him I looked into his that were full with lust, and want and started leaning and just when out lips were about to touch I moved my head to the side and wisoered in his ear " Shit your mouth, wouldn't want to catch flies now would we? " with that I kissed his cheek and suphit his mouth for him then proceed to walk up the and inside the school to find my two best friends Hunter and Ariana leaning against my locker and walked up to them. " Hey Hunter, looking good like always. " I said with wink and a cheeky smirk and he replied but simply kissing me on the forehead and mumbling " Morning Cutie. ", with that I turned to Ariana " Morning baby " I said whilst kissing Ari's cheeks " Morning babe, having a good day? " And no I'm not lesbian I am just really close with her and Hunter I answered her with I ' I guess I am so far '. Hunter has dirty blonde hair and Blue eyes although one of them has a bit of brown in it , Ariana on the other hand has gorgeous auburn hair and amazing green eyes... me on the other hand has brown hair that fades to a nice dirty blonde and big hazel eyes. (Ariana and Hunter the first picture, Cassie the second)

 (Ariana and Hunter the first picture, Cassie the second)

I quests you could say we are popular because Hunter is the captain of the football team, I'm captain of the cheerleading squad and Ari is an amazing singer, oh and we all dance and wipe are pretty good at it

I quests you could say we are popular because Hunter is the captain of the football team, I'm captain of the cheerleading squad and Ari is an amazing singer, oh and we all dance and wipe are pretty good at it. After we have had our morning conversation we head to first hour...calculus ughhhh.

* skip to end of day ; At home *

I step into the living room to find my mum surrounded bumpy needles and other equipment " mum? Why are there needles all over the living room? " i asked her
" your getting a nose stud seeing as though you having been asking forever! " she replied with a cocky smirk.
" thank you thank you thank you. " I repeated whilst hugging her tightly.

Author's note:

I Halle you are all enjoying this book so far just remeber to give feedback  and tell me if something is wrong
                    ~ krista💗💗