1

Seungkwan was late for potions. Damn his stupid alarm clock. He swears it has a mind of it's own. It either goes off too early or too late! You can pretty much guess which one happened today. Professor Slughorn was going to murder him for being late to class again.

Seungkwan really enjoyed potions and learning how to make different potions but one person always ruins it. Hansol Vernon Chwe. The most bigheaded guy Seungkwan had ever met. His hair was always perfectly in place. His face was free from blemishes and he had a perfect body shape. Seungkwan would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous but good looks aren't everything. Hansol would make snide remarks throughout the lesson that usually were aimed at Seungkwan which caused him to flip out which ended up with them both screaming at eachother which then eventually leads to detention. Its been the same routine ever since he was accepted into Hogwarts. Hansol would make snide remakes. Seungkwan would shout at him. They would argue and get into trouble. A repeated cycle.

Seungkwan ran from the hufflepuff dorms to potions which was by the dungeons. By the time he was near the steps leading to the classroom he was out of breath but he didn't care because a bit of running was worth it if it meant that Slughorn wouldn't shout at him. Seungkwan ran to the door and pushed it open with such a force that it hit the wall behind it, nearly snapping off his hinges.

"SORRY PROFESSOR BUT MY ALARM CLOCK WOKE ME UP LATE." Seungkwan shouted before scrunching his nose in disgust "AND OH MY GOD WHY DOES THE WHOLE ROOM SMELL OF HANSOL'S COLOGNE, YUCK?!"

A collective loud gasp could be heard from the other students in the classroom. Seungkwan frowned in confusion. "What?" He connected his eyes with his best friend Soonyoung who was just as shocked as the others.

"My dear boy," Professor Slughorn said with a timid smile. He held up a small vial of pink liquid, "do you know what this is?"

"Yes? Of course I do. It's Amorten-" and thats when it hit him. His eyes went wide with shock and he could feel his face turning red once he realised what had happened. He had smelt Hansol's cologne... in the amortentia. He basically admitted that he loved Hansol in front of the whole of the Hufflepuff/Slytherin potions class and in that moment Seungkwan knew he had messed up. "Oh shit."