Chapter 23- Game Over (Part 1)

A/N: Annyeong! Dahil sa unnie ko nabuhayan ang writing blood ko :D thank you talaga! so here iam again gonna update this story and gonna be editing it too soon :) haha 

Please just keep supporting my story guys :) keep spreading it guys :) unnie plug mo to ah :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMETHYST POV

"Hey.. you bitch don't you dare to have HIM on you! I'm warning you I can make HIS life miserable than you can ever imagine, I'm fully aware na ikaw ang reason why he is so cold at me at kung bakit siya umuwi dito sa Philippines..

so you should BACK-OFF!"

that very line made my heart feel uneasy and hesitant to say what i want to say in front of HER face, but I ended up saying it..

"Who are you to say those words? this is my heart and i'm the one who has the only right to decide whether to like HIM back. Acceptance is the word for you, learn it sometimes"

"Well, you're really persistent huh? you are really making me say this.. ever heard of HEART TRANSPLANT?"

That word made my heart stop..i feel the guilt again..

that made me sprint towards that cliff..

i deserve to die...

and i feel someone kisses my forehead..

as i lift my eyes a vision of a perfection slowly starts to be visible..it's HIM

i missed him so much..

i wish i could hug him or kiss him back after so many months 

but i CAN'T..

i have to do this.. i better do..than to hurt him that much..

"Who are you?"

the sentence that expressed my decision on HIM, and that is to FORGET him. To forget all these feelings let him live a happy life..never let him know..

"Ameth, please don't.. i just came back for you"

"I don't know you. Stop hugging ME!" or else i'm gonna hug you back..

"Ameth please let me tell you"

and everything felt right..

he KISSED me.. i love this feeling where my heart flutters.. my mind is on the galaxy..hope time would just stand still only for this moment..

but i should STOP

i pushed HIM! so hard!

"Don't you dare kissing me again! i don"t really know you!"

"Ameth please... i know your mind has forgotten me but you're heart won't forget"

"NO!!Get out!!!!"

and dumating na sila Nallie they we're shocked of what had happened.. and as a part of my decision they are also affected, is should also pretend not to know them too...

"Ameth.. we're so sorry" in chorus pa tlaga silang lahat pati mga Genesis babies including c butiki na Krylie :(

"Though i don't know you guys, don't be sorry"

i know this decision is a tough one...

then my phone beeps on the side 

1 message received*

i opened it.. what it says made my eyes watery that i can't control..

Cass: Game Over. Thanks a lot. Nice acting.

and since that day i know this love is a..

GAME OVER.