THE TRUTH

Shawn's POV:

I walked around the house thinking about so much.

So the truth is that i'm deeply in love with Bella and I want to stay in Canada more than anything right now, but at the same time I want to leave and be with my friends, we've been friends in a long time and we also been out on a tour before but now we are 12 instead of 9.

Nash

Cameron

Taylor

Matthew

Hayes

Carter

Aaron

Jack and Jack

Jacob

And of course Mahogany *Lox* the girl

I mean I think it's hard to leave someone you just met but already feel so close to. I just dont like it. I knew one thing and that thing was that I needed to talk to Bella and not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, no today. So I decided to walk home and talk to her. But how I was going to say it was hard because I wasn't sure how to, I just knew that I needed to tell her how I feel.

I walked in

"Shawn, is it you?" My mom called

"Yeah mom, it is," I was so frustrated "I need to talk to Bella, so I'll go upstairs"

I walked upstairs and into Aaliyah's room

"Bella I'm sorry, to interrupt but I really need to talk to you"

"All right, but I need to help Aaliyah"

"It's fine just go," Aaliyah said

"Are you sure honey?," Bella asked

"Yeah, just go, I can wait," she said hugging Bella

It warmed my heart to see how bonded Bella and my little sister already was.

Bella's POV:

What was Shawn going to tell me, could it be even worse than this? I don't think so, the boy I fell in love with so fast, are moving in a week, it can't be worse and I know that.

"Bella," he said "Shawn," I said

"The thruth is that..."

"That what? I asked

"That I like you,"

"I like you too Shawn,"

"Bella, it's not that simple,"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in love with you Bella, I..I... I really am,"

Hearing these words from Shawn made me so happy, to know that he was in love with me too, made me smile all over my face.

"Please say something," Shawn said, shy

"Shawn, don't be shy, you have nothing to be shy over,"

"Why?," he asked

"Because I'm in love with you too,"

"You are?" He asked

"Yeah I am," I said and then I ran into his arms

It was like our hug never ended, it felt so amazing to be in his arms. But if course it ended it couldn't last forever.

"Bella, I'm so happy that I finally told you," he said smiling so much

"I'm just so happy that you told me, because I was scared that you wasn't in love with me,"

"So do you wanna hang out tonight?"

"Yeah of course Shawn,"

"Great I'll pick you up at 8," he said

"Okay, I'll go up and say goodbye to Aaliyah," I said "and tell her I'll be back helping her another day"

"Amazing, I can't wait,"

Shawn's POV:

It was amazing, first of all I just told Bella how I feel and now we are going out. I walked after Bella all the way to Aaliyah's room. But I decided to stay out of her room, I wanted them to talk alone.

I just waited to Bella came out and when she did, I would walk her home.

"done," she said with her cute voice

"Great, I can walk you home," I said

When I walked her home, I also said hey to her grandparents.

"Oh so you are the boy, Bella been thinking about so much," her grandma said

I looked at Bella and I could see how she blushed, she was so cute

so cute

"Well, I've been thinking about her," I said

"Grandma, I'll be right there," she said

Then her grandparents walked inside

"Bye, nice to meet you," I said to them

"Shawn?.." she said " I..I guess I need to go in, so I can be ready for tonight"

"Yeah, okay.. I'll be here at 8, see ya Bella,"

"See ya," she said