Chapter 10 - The Ex

Before you freak out, no you did not miss a chapter.

*Aaron's POV*
It's been a month since I lost her. I've sent my best men looking all over the country and there's just no sign of her. I wish that I could just drop everything and look for her myself, but I have other people to take care of. Hopefully, she's safe, but I wont give up until she's back home again.

*Unknown's POV*
It was so easy to break into the house and get her out of there. Oh poor Elena, but you're the most wanted girl right now and we have big plans for you.

*Elena's POV*
Rubbing my head, I sit up and look around the room that they took me to. It reeks in here like a dead body rotting in the sun. I'm in a small concrete room with a small toilet in the corner and a tiny mattress in the other. There's also a steel door. Hearing the door open, I slowly look up and see my captor standing in the doorway. "Who are you and what the hell do you want from me?" I say through gritted teeth. I then feel a burning sensation in my shoulder and it spreads to the rest of my body as I scream from the pain.

"Rule 1: you will not disrespect me or anyone else who speaks to you." The mysterious stranger replies as the burning pain resides. "As for who I am, my identity is a secret. Just know that I'm the founder of  the black sex slave market and all hundreds of my clients have wanted, was you. And now, the one who pays the most will get you. So sleep tight while you can, love." He then turns and walks out of the room, locking the door behind him.

My breathing increases until I'm on the floor, hyperventilating. This couldn't have happened. Aaron wouldn't have, I'm his best, there's no way he would give me to them.

Who would want the girl who killed her own mother and who let her little sister suffer in a brothel for years? You're worthless, you're nothing, and you deserve this. Please, you think he actually cares about you? Don't make me laugh, not even Isa loves you anymore and who can blame her?

Crying for the first time in a while, I just lay there until the dark abyss consumes me and I hope it never lets go.
---------------
My hope dies as I wake up in the same room I was in last night. I hear the door creak open and I look up to see a buff guy walk into the room. He grabs my arm roughly as he pulls me up and he leads me out of the room. Staying silent and looking ahead with a permanent scowl on my face, I wonder where they're taking me now. All of a sudden, my clothes are stripped down and replaced with a very revealing red dress and I'm pushed onto a stage with what must be thousands of men staring at me.

"Number 137. We'll start the bidding at 10 million!" The auctioneer announces and my eyes widen as I realize what's happening. "12 million!" A man in the front row yells.

"17 million!"

"20!"

"30!"

I block out the rest until a familiar voice that has me shaking yells "100 million dollars!"

"Going once! Going twice! Sold to Mr. Damien Knight!" The auctioneer yells and I swear that everyone thinks im having a seizure by how bad I'm shaking. All I want now is to be back with Aaron, receiving missions and kicking ass like I was born to do. I'm brought out of my mind way too soon when a strong hand grips my arm and leads me to Damien. "Oh kitten, I've missed you so much. We're gonna have so much fun together to make up all the time we missed." He says with his signature smirk. I quickly turn around and start to run as soon as the man lets go of me, but I don't make it far as the burning sensation starts again and I fall to the ground with a scream. Turning around, I see Damien standing above me "You wont get away this time mon amour, I'll make sure of it."