Chapter 14

Sohyun's POV :

        I'm still looking at my phone screen when the bus start moving. Still not sure whether to send my bank account numbers or not. Is he even serious with that offer? I guess he is, i can see it through his eyes. But why? What for? Is it the time for me to rise that 'hope' up?

        'Come on tell me, maybe i can help you. You helped me once, remember? Now let me help you.'

        '............ now take it or granny will confuse if she finds out.'

Yes, that's right, of course! There's still - i hope i can use this word - no place for my hope to rise on him. He is clearly just being nice. Try to return my favor after i helped him with that match up issue. That's it. That's all.  I have to always remember that clear line.

        I took a long breath before finally typing. But what i did next was typing and erasing, typing and erasing, somehow i'm still not sure if he really meant it or he just saying it. But then after several times of typing and erasing, suddenly i got a text from none other than Mr. Vice President himself.

SJ : where is the numbers?

My eyes widened seeing on the screen. Okay..... so it's mean he really meant it, right? Then i think it's fine to send him my bank account numbers now, right? This is something that i never thought before. But if i don't accept it, i'm afraid he will think that i'm an arrogant stubborn. And what if granny really finds out that i'm having a debt and doesn't want to take the offer from her grandson who supposed to be my 'boyfriend'? Will she - or her health condition - affected by that? No, i don't want to give any hard time to granny. 

        So with a final sigh, i finally send him the text that content my account numbers and amount of money that i need. It sent. And i closed my eyes when i saw the 'read' sign. 'Great, this is embarrassing...' i told my self. I'm still close my eyes and slowly open them when i heard a text come in.

SJ : Are you sure about the amount?  Make sure you pay them all. I don't want you still having a debt.

I can help but smile widely in the middle of the bus when i read his words. I hope there's no one seeing my stupid grin. I told my self to stop grinning as i reply him quickly, saying that the amount was correct. Few minutes later he text me again.

SJ : And  where is your new address? 

My eyebrows furrowed. My heart skip a beat. Did he really need to know that? Another text come in shortly. 

SJ : I need it to change your data record.

        I can't help but dropping my shoulders. Of course. Why he need my address anyway? Gosh.... i really need to stop hoping and analyzing his every word, or i'm going to have a mental disturbing due to constant disappointment. 

        I send him the text about my address. And shortly after that he texted me again saying that he already transfer the money to my account. I smiled shyly even if he doesn't see me, and text him back immediately, 

Me : Thank you very much Sungjae, I'll try to pay it back as soon as possible.

SJ : Take your time, i don't need that money yet. Just tell me anytime you face whatever kind of problem. Is that clear?

        I sighed and chuckle at the same time. Geezz... that bossy chaebol! really...! I shook my head but i can't stop my self from feeling flattered and blushing over his caring words. Ughh.... how am i supposed to deal with him? I will definitely going mental sooner or later.