Chapter 4 - Mr. Nice Guy.

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god. Melissa!" Maria whispered in a shaky tone. "Who did this to you?"

"Some stupid girl who bumped into me!" Melissa scowled.

"Where is this girl!?" Rodrigo yelled as he looked at the teachers over the counter. "I wanna speak to her damn parents!"

"She hasn't arrived yet, si-"

"She could sue for what this girl did to my damn sister!" Louis barked as he placed his hand on Melissa's back. "We should call the damn authorities!!"

And not even a split second after they arrived, a woman walked in and rushed to the desk.

"I'm here for Britney Vells?" The woman panted. "I'm her mother."

"She's in the back speaking with the princip-"

"Excuse me, is your daughter the one who did this to my daughter!?" Maria snapped as she stormed up out of her chair.

"She told me that your daughter pushed her first!" The mother scowled.

"I bumped into her by accident and she flipped out on me!" Melissa yelled.

"We're suing you and your daughter for everything you've got!" Rodrigo growled at the woman. "If we take Melissa to the hospital and there's anything wrong or broken, you WILL be paying the expenses."

"I'm not paying shit!" The mother barked. "Your daughter got her ass beat for pushing my daught-"

Before the woman could finish her sentence, Maria stormed up and lunged after the woman. Louis grabbed his mother by her waist as the women from behind the counter ran in between the two.

"Hey! That's enough! What we're going to do is try to settle this in a civilized manner, not with any fight!" One of the women said. "As of now, we're going to ask that you guys please take your children home."

"Oh we'll be settling this in a courtroom." Rodrigo nodded as he walked out of the counseling center. "Melissa, let's get out of here."

After detention was over, Jionni decided to walk home instead. He knew that his mother didn't mind or care anyway, so he just figured that he would go home and call it a day. Instead of going home though, he pulled out his phone and called a local stripper that he knew lived in his neighborhood.

"Hey Kisses, you got some weed on you?"

As the sun started to go down, a 31 year old stripper nicknamed Kisses rolled up a blunt for him. Jionni tucked the blunt in between his lips and watched as the woman cupped around his blunt, lighting it up for him. Kisses was known for having the best weed in her neighborhood. She knew a man that had everything grown from scratch, so it was nothing to flavor it and sell it. Since Jionni was the baby of the neighborhood, she always gave him a few for free. Jionni inhaled deeply, then closed his eyes as he blew the smoke out.

"How you like it?" The woman smiled. "It's grape flavored."

"Fuck, it's great." Jionni smiled as he gave her a dazed look. "Thanks kisses."

Kisses started kissing Jionni's neck, then started kissing his cheek as Jionni took another puff and blew some more smoke out.

"So I heard you like cougars." Kisses smiled as she stroked his chest. "How many have you fucked with?"

"Tsss." Jionni said as his eyes widened. "'Bout.......10."

"10 cougars??"

"Yeah." Jionni smiled as he turned to her.

"What was the oldest?" Kisses asked.

Jionni took another puff, blowing his smoke out of his nose.