"Please." I breathed, my legs shaking as he stepped back. However, he only stepped back before he picked me up in his arms and dropped me on the bed. I looked up at him as he stripped his shirt off over his head, tossing it somewhere in the room. I went up to the edge of the bed and started to undo his leather pants.

I slid them down his strong hips and muscular legs until they were at his feet.

"You went commando all day?" I asked flatly. Rylan shrugged.

"If I had the choice, I'd run around naked."

"I'd like that." I admitted. Rylan smirked, his eyes flickering as he cradling my head in his hands before I dipped my head between his legs. He sighed comfortably, running his fingers through my hair as I sucked on him. I closed my eyes for a second, then looked up at Rylan, watching his expression melt in pleasure. I shivered at the look on his face and swirled my tongue around him.

He panted hard, his fingers tightening in my hair. I tried not to wince when he pulled my hair before I felt him loosen slightly. I peeked up at him again to see him watching me lustfully, his tongue flicking over his lower lip before he came.

I gasped a little, stupidly pulling back so his release hit me in the face.

"Jeez," Rylan sighed in relief, taking a step back, "You get better and better at this." I felt my cheeks get hot. Rylan plopped on the bed beside me as I tentatively touched the fluids on my cheek, feeling sort of embarrassed now. He reached across the nightstand and snatched up a damp rag, wiping off my face.

"You could've told me I came on your face." He smirked. I blushed.

"It's kind of obvious."

"Mmm." Was Rylan's response as he cleaned off my face, then tossed the rag. He grabbed me and pulled me around so I was now lying underneath of him and he was hovering over top of me. He ran his hands on either side of my face, then dipped his head down and kissed me. I kissed him back, slipping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

He slid his hands down my sides, one pausing to rub at my nipple before sailing down to rest on my hips. His tongue slid hotly over mine, making me pant for breath as he sucked on my tongue. I felt him nip at my lip once and waited for him to bite me, but I was surprised when he didn't. I opened my eyes to see him kissing me in bliss, his eyes closed before he opened them and I quickly closed mine.

I pressed my hips to meet his and he moaned, burying his face against my throat now. He nibbled at my throat, making me gasp and writhe on the bed. He took my hips in his hands, lifting my legs to rest up against his shoulders.

"Rylan..." I started, but he captured my lips before I could protest.

He was doing it again. He caught me off guard with the previous gentleness, but he wasn't going to be gentle about this either.

I just shut my eyes tightly and tried to relax, but it was too hard. I knew what was coming and just waited for a second as Rylan breathed hotly against my face, then he suddenly set me back on the bed and retreated.

I blinked and propped myself up on my elbows, looking at him curiously. He was frowning thoughtfully, glancing around the room for a second before looking at me.

"What?" I asked incredulously. He scowled.

"You were making that face again."

"What face?"

"The one where you're practically waiting for me to kill you."

"Well, it hurts." I managed, shifting uncomfortably at the ache between my legs. Rylan frowned for a while longer, then shrugged.