Chapter 33

Recap: Kriya fell

After everyone left,  Rey closed the door only to be recieved with an unacceptable question

Kr: Why did you pour oil there?

Rey was shocked. He ran towards Kriya.

Re: What are you saying Kriya? I can never do something like this. I mean do you

Before he could tell anything, Kriya signalled him to continue speaking while opening the door. Rey was confused at first but later followed Kriya's instructions. As he opened the door, he saw Shivam standing by the door trying to listen to what they were talking

Re: What the hell Shivam! What are you doing here?

Shi: Ummm. I was. Uhh. Ya. Do you want anything. Like water to drink.

Kr: Your blood would be so much better

Shivam quickly ran away from there. Rey closed the door.

Re: Kriya listen

Kr: Rey! You listen. I know you haven't done anything. It's okay. I mean I just told it coz I knew Shivam wanted me to tell that. Whatever. That. Chuck!

Re: Yeh. How are you feeling now?

Kr: I am great. Chill.

Re: I'll be back

Kriya nodded her head. Rey left leaving Kriya in her deep thoughts.

This guy, Reyansh Singhania, her husband, her first love, her first heartbreak, her everything. He puzzled her so much. He broke her heart when all that shit took place. It was hard to believe. But it was true. He hated her so much. But now. Just look at him. Kriya knew why he had gone out. It hadn't gone unnoticed by Kriya that even though Rey's hand had not recovered completely, he picked her up. And she knew it pained like hell. He didn't want her to know. That's why he went. But she knew it. And it made her so bloody confused. This man has made her cry in sorrow and happiness. This was so frustrating. To trust or not was the question.

---

Rey was waiting for Kriya to wake up. He wanted to break Shivam's face to create this misundersanding. But the joy of Kriya trusting him made him forget all that.

Kriya woke up.

Re: Good Morning!!!

Kr: Stop teasing me.

Re: I am not. Now. Have this.

Rey presented in front of Kriya, her favorite dessert ever, Strawberry Angel Cake.

Kriya's shout deafened Rey

Kr: This is for me?