"Yeah. P'Kip and five more parks here. Look." P'Pot pointed to the black car, "that's his car."

"You sure there will onky be six of them?" Copper asked.

P'Pot nodded. Copper weaved his eyes to all of us, eleven, including him, P'Pot, four more from our gang that backed us up, and P'Ken. Yeah. I was surprised too seeing P'Ken here.

I nodded at P'Ken. He looked tensed wearing his white long sleeves. I moved towards the car where P'Ken was hiding and left P'Pot with Cop.

"You okay P'?" I asked him.

"It's my first fight." He answered without looking at me.

"You can back out, you know?" I smiled at him.

"No. It's for Sun." P'Ken looked determined.

"Hmm." I smiled not to him, but to myself. "Yeah. It's for Sun." I paused for a moment before asking P'Ken, "Uh, P'? You're classmates with P'Pot right?"

P'Ken released the tension that he was feeling and faced me, "Yeah. Thum mai?" P'Ken asked why.

"Uh-" I stuttered at first, not really knowing if I should ask or not. "Nothing." I ended, dismissing the stupid idea I had in my mind.

"Khun okay mai? (Are you okay?)" P'Ken looked worried as he raised his thumb on me.

"Uhm." I started, "Well, Is P'Pot gay?" I finally got the urge to ask.

P'Ken almost stumbled on his knees that he made a slapping sound to the red car that we're hiding from. He suddenly turned to P'Pot whose back was leaning on a blue car two cars away from we were, sitting and preparing himself. 

P'Ken looked back at me. "Why?"

"Uh, nothing." I denied again.

"Did he tell you something?" 

"Huh? No. No. He didn't. I'm just wondering if he likes..." I couldn't make myself say Sun's name in front of P'Ken. It was P'Ken who finished the sentence.

"...he doesn't like me." P'Ken sounded hurt. He turned again to where P'Kip's car was parked and waved our conversation out, but I asked for more.

"You like him P'?" 

"What?! No. No way!" P'Ken whispered in a loud voice. 

"Sssshhhh!" silenced from someone from behind P'Ken.

We both looked to the one who silenced us, it was P'Pot.

"We're close. We sleep together on one bed. We sometimes chat each other. We laugh at each other's jokes, but he doesn't like me." P'Ken denied.

"I didn't tell that it was you that he likes P'." I countered.

"Yeah. Hahaha."

"They're here." I whispered to P'Ken, then he too crept back.

P'Kip was wearing his faculty uniform. He was leading a group of six with their bags on their backs. Their footsteps echoed through the whole parking lot.

Cop nodded at me who was beside P'Pot. He raised his bat, so did I. P'Pot raised three of his fingers, then two, then one, then all of us attacked.

We all run towards P'Kip's group as they were getting in their cars with all our bats in our hands, but we were stopped in our tracks when more students came out from P'Kip's car. The car beside P'Kip's car also has three students with bats that emerged from inside. Then two more cars surprised us with more students inside.

It was an ambush, not by us, but for us. We planned the whole thing. It was supposed to be only P'Kip and five of his gang, but what is it? P'Kip's gang now has at least twenty members while we only got eleven.