Imagine #16

YOUR FIRST FIGHT

JORDAN - It was one in the morning, and Jordan wasn't home yet. So, you decided to go to bed. You walked to your bedroom and changed your clothes. You laid down and fell asleep, worried. You woke up the next morning with Jordan asleep next to you. You got up and walked downstairs to make some coffee. A few minutes later, you heard Jordan walk into the kitchen. "Morning." He mumbles. You ignore his greeting. Sensing your tension, he asks "What's wrong?" You continue to ignore him. He grabbed you by the arm and swung you around. "What the fuck is your problem?" He asks, loudly. "Nothing." You blurted out. You walk out of the kitchen toward the stairs. Suddenly, a plate was thrown by your head. You turn around and yell "What the hell!" "What the fuck is your problem?" Jordan asks you again. "You want to know what my problem is. My problem is you! You! You're the problem! You didn't come home last night until I was asleep. Do you realize how worried I was? I was worried because you weren't there with me. I was worried." You screamed out. Jordan sighed, while you started to cry. "You were worried about me?" He asks. You nod. He walks up to you, and hugs you. "I'm sorry. I really am. I went drinking at Joe's house, and I fell asleep for a few hours. When I woke up I came home. I swear." Jordan explains. You continue to cry, while hugging him back. "I love you." You whisper into his ear. "I love you, too." Jordan says. Then, you both shared a gentle kiss.

DONNIE - You, and Donnie were at a party with the rest of the boys. "Jordan, make sure you keep an eye on how much he drinks, please." You tell Jordan. He nods. You walk toward the bar to grab a beer for yourself. "One beer!" You yell. The bartender yells and gets you a beer. "So, lovely lady are you here alone?" The bartender asks you. You just ignore him. "Oh, come on lovely lady just tell me." He slurs out. Suddenly, Donnie walks up, and you think you are saved. But Donnie starts to yell at you. "Why are you flirting with him?" Donnie asks. You gulp, and say "I'm not." "Don't lie to me. I saw you." He says. You felt uncomfortable. The bartender was watching, and everybody that was in the bar, you felt like they were watching you both. You grab your purse, and ran out of the party. Donnie runs after you. "Listen bitch! You can't talk to other men. If you do that when I'm with you. What do you do when I'm gone?" He asks. "Donnie, I swear I wasn't talking to him. He was flirting with me. I swear." You beg. "Donnie. You need to relax." Jordan says, while walking up from behind us. "It's true." Jordan says. "It's true?" Donnie asks, starting to cry. "Yes." You whisper. "I yelled. I was awful." He slurs out. "No, Donnie. It's alright. We are going to fight. We are going to get jealous it happens. I love you." You say, smiling. "I love you." Donnie says, while you both hug each other. 

JONATHAN - "Jonathan, have you seen my wallet?" You ask. "No!" He yells, from the bedroom. You knew he was lying, because you saw him wake up and take forty dollars out of your wallet. He was just hiding it, until he could get forty dollars to put back into the wallet. You were getting mad. He kept lying to you; especially about taking money from your wallet. "Where is my wallet?" You ask, while walking up to the bedroom. "I don't know." He answers. "Stop lying!" You yell. "I saw you last night. You toke money out of my wallet, and hid my wallet." You explain. He gulps. "If you needed money you should have told me." You say. "I'm sorry." He starts. "I promised to pay for dinner, and drinks for last night at Donnie's house." He finishes. You sigh. "We can't lie to each other." You say, while sitting next to him on the bed. "I'm sorry." He says. You hug him, and say "I know. You have to promise me you won't take money without telling me. At least my money." You say, laughing a little. "I promise." He says, while hugging you. You both engulf each other into a huge hug, and whisper "I love you." into each other's ears. 

JOEY - "Hey love, have you seen my favorite shirt?" Joe asks, while looking in the laundry basket. "No." You say, except in reality you know what happened to his favorite shirt. You accidentally put the shirt in the donation's pile of clothing. "I can't find my shirt. I'm going to freak out. I need that shirt. It's like my lucky shirt." Joe rambles on. You gulp. "You alright?" Joe asks. You nod. "Why?" You ask. "You're shaking, and you're sweating." He explains. "Maybe I am just getting stressed or sick." You say. He nods, and goes upstairs to look for his shirt. "I have to tell him." You say to yourself, trying to prepare yourself for yelling. You walk up to the bedroom, and open the door slowly. "Joe, I have to tell you something." You blurt out. He stops throwing clothes around and look up at you. "What?" He asks. "I know what happen to your shirt." You start. You sigh. "What happen to my shirt?" He asks. "I accidentally put your shirt into the donation's pile of clothing." You say, looking down at the floor. "What?" He asks. You continue to look at the ground. "Joe, before you yell I just want to apologize. I'll buy you a new shirt, or something." You blurt out. He just stands there. "You know what. Get out! I don't want to yell at you, or do something I'll regret. Just get out." He says, trying to stay calm. You nod, and walk downstairs to the living room. A few hours later, you heard Joe walk downstairs. You look up at him and stand up. "Joe." You start. He stops you by walking up to you, grabbing your face, and kissing you passionately. He stops, and looks into your eyes, and says "I'm sorry. I love you." Then, he kisses you again, passionately. 

DANNY - You were at the airport waiting for Danny to come home. He was just going to be home for a week, and he is probably going to want to go to places with the guys. You sigh. "Hey." You hear from behind you. You turn around and see Danny. You run into his arms, smiling. "I missed you, so much." You whisper into his ear. "I missed you, too." He says. "Hey, Danny. Are we still going out to the bar tonight?" Jordan asks. I sigh, looking down at the floor. "Sure." He answers. Danny wraps his arm around your shoulders and starts to walk. "Danny, can we talk?" You ask him. "Now?" He asks. "It can wait until we get home." You say, continuing to walk. You both reached home thirty minutes later, and you both went upstairs. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Danny asks. "You are always hanging out with the guys when you're home. You are barely with me." You say. "I'm sorry I want to hang  out with my friends." He says, loudly. "You are with them on tour. You are literally with them twenty four seven. How much more time do you need?" You ask. He sighs. "I see your point. Look I'm sorry. You just didn't seem bothered by me hanging out with them so much. I'm sorry if you felt lonely." He says, hugging you. "I know you didn't mean it. I just miss you." You say, hugging him back. "I love you. I'll cancel going to the bar with the guys tonight. We can do whatever you want to do." He says. "Really?" You ask. He nods. You smile, and hug him. "Thank you. I love you, too." You blurt out, with a huge smile on your face.