Imagine #1

HOW YOU MEET

JORDAN - You were going to the movies with your friends. When you go to get in line for the popcorn you bump into someone. The popcorn he has holding spilled every where, and you apologized countless times. He said it was alright, and that his name was Jordan Knight. Since then, you both have been great friends.

DONNIE - You, and your sister were going to a New Kids On The Block concert. You were thrilled, because you got VIP passes to see the guys backstage. After the concert you ran backstage with your sister, and you see Donnie. Donnie, of course, was your favorite member. He saw you, and walked over. Then, you guys became the best of friends.

JONATHAN - Your family, and yourself were going to the amusement park for the day. You wanted to go on the Twister, but none of your family wanted to ride with you. So, you went to go on the ride by yourself. Once you got to the front of the line, the employee told you you had to ride with someone. So, you sat with a guy around your age. "Hi. I'm Jonathan." He says, quietly. You told him your name, and you both stayed really close.

JOEY - You, and your best friend went on a vacation to the beach. When you were laying down tanning a beach ball hit your back. "Hey. I'm sorry about that. Are you alright?" The guy asks, when he walks over. You laugh, and reply with a "Yes." He smiles, and asks, "My name is Joe. Would you like to play with my friends, and I?" You nod, and go and play with his friends, and your friend. After that, you, and Joe became close friends, and always stayed in touch.

DANNY - Your family, and yourself were throwing a barbecue. Your whole neighborhood was invited. Of course, you only knew a few of those neighbors. There was new neighbors that moved in, and your parents wanted to be friendly hosts, and invited them over. You went over to the picnic table to grab some chips, but you bumped into someone, and everything spilled. "Hey sorry about that. I'm Danny by the way." He said, helping you pick up the spilled food. "Hi. I'm (your name). It's alright." You reply. You, and Danny became friends, and always kept in touch with each other.