Team RAW vs Team Smackdown

This past Monday Seth and Dean lost the RAW Tag Team Champions. WHY DID THE NEW DAY CAME OUT AND MADE SETH AND DEAN LOSE THE TITLES!!! I WAS SO MAD AT THEM, this is why I don't like the New Day. But Roman got cleared and he's returning next Monday. There are rumors that it might be The Shield vs The New Day at Survivor Series. I wanted to see Seth and Dean vs The Usos, and Roman was going to be on Team RAW but when he still wasn't clear, WWE had a backup plan to replace Roman. So Jason Jordan will be on Team RAW at Survivor Series.

This past Tuesday, AJ STYLES DEFEATED JINDER TO BECOME THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!! The reign is finally over, Jinder being WWE Champion was boring. I heard that Brock went to go talk to Mr. McMahon that he didn't want to face Jinder at Survivor Series. If they didn't change the plan, Brock wouldn't be on Survivor Series. I'm happy that Aj is a 2x champion and will be facing Brock at Survivor Series which some say is a dream match.

The next day, Shane tweeted that he was happy to announce that John Cena is the fifth and final member of Team Smackdown which I'm so happy. John and Randy will be on the same team XD. I'm going for Team Smackdown because Bobby Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, Randy, and John are some of my favorites. I have always been on Team Blue after the brand split. 

Next Tuesday Natalya will defend her title against Charlotte. First of all, WHY CHARLOTTE? She is overrated, I'm not a fan of her, yes she is a good wrestler. WWE should stop pushing her, she hasn't had a rivalry that doesn't involve the title. WWE should let Natalya have a longer reign and other Women should get a chance. We haven't seen Becky as the champion for almost a year and she's so underrated. I hope Natalya retains. If Charlotte wins the title in her hometown, at Survivor Series if could be Charlotte vs Alexa Bliss, I don't want to see that match because I don't like them and both are overrated. Also, I'm not going to see Miz vs Corbin because I don't like them either. I'm mostly looking forward the 5 vs 5 traditional Men and Women Survivor Series matches.