“You can’t shift.” He stated.

I looked up at him. I tried shifting, but it was no use.

“Why! What did you do?” I growled.

“I ejected something into you when you were too busy mumbling about you precious Oakley.” He smirked.

“Where is she?” I yelled. “WHERE IS SHE?” I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

“She’s dead.” He stated.

No, Oakley wasn’t dead. I would have felt something. Our bond isn’t as strong as most mates because she isn’t a wolf, but I would defiantly feel something.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You’ll find out some enough.” He laughed.

The man walked closer to me, kneeling down to my level. His hand went behind my body and he snatched the phone off me. He snapped it in half and threw it to the wall.

“Don’t ever try something like that again, do you understand?” He snapped.

I nodded, not wanting to start something now. 

“Good, now shut up in here. I don’t want to hear one more word from you.” He snarled and walked to the door, before he left someone else walked in.

“Thanks Jake, I got it from here.” He smirked at me.

He looked familiar. Who was this guy?

“Dearest Scott, I have been waiting to see you.” He smiled.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“You don’t know me? I should be offended.” He held his hand to his heart.

I studied him; he had a smile on face. He was planning something. Something triggered in my mind that he was the leader here.

“Where am I?” I asked.

“You haven’t been told yet?” He asked.

“Where am I?” I repeated.

“Melton.” He said.

This got my attention, Oakley was near. Or should be near. Melton wasn’t a big place, I looked it up.

“That got you wondering, didn’t pretty boy.” He smiled.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Oh how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Edge.” His smile widened and I understood who he was.

“Where is she?” I shouted trying to break free of the chains.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He smirked.

“If you have touched one single hair on her head. I will kill you.”

“I’d like to see you try.” He smiled.

I hated giving in, but in this case, I was desperate. “Please just tell me one thing. Is she okay?” I asked.

“What am I going to get out of telling you?” He smirked.

“I’ll do anything, anything please, I need to know.”

“She’ll be fine.”

“Wait what does that mean will be fine? Where is she?” I asked for the millionth time.

“In her room, waiting for someone to arrive.”

I had to help her. She wasn’t strong, nor a fighter. She couldn’t take on a human let alone a wolf.