Orphan Girl (22)

Well because im so so dam amazzing i uploaded faster. and because this story is coming to an end, and im getting really really excited...

so here it is. please comment and vote! i really wanna boast up the numbers!

enjoy !!

claire xxx

**********************************************************************************************

Oakley’s P.O.V

I didn’t plan on things happening this way. Things weren’t supposed to go like this. I was supposed to tell him the minute I found out. The minute I sighed them papers I should have told him.

I was a coward, and I know that.

So here I was packing the car, in my black track pants and blue hoddie. My hair hadn’t been done, and there was no makeup.  I was a walking disaster today.

Aunt Kelly was helping me put everything in the car. Most my stuff was already there, Lea came down yesterday. Now she was back, and we were bringing everything else.

Including me.

The worst part of it all was I still couldn’t do anything about it.

Lea had family here, so she was staying here for a couple more days, all she was doing was driving me to the airport. I was going to fly there myself and wait for someone to pick me up in Melton.

I had said my goodbyes to everyone, not that there were many of them, but it was still something.

Jason still wasn’t happy with me. This morning when I said goodbye to him, I could tell he was trying to cover up the tears.

Then there was Scott.

I wrote him a letter, that’s how, I the biggest coward in the world was going to tell my boyfriend.

There was nothing else I could do.

I couldn’t tell him in person. I didn’t have the courage to, and all that would achieve was him getting angry and upset. I hated being the cause of that.

“Oakley are you ready?” Aunt Kelly asked. I shook my head coming out of my own world, to see them both staring at me.

I nodded, unable to speak. Apart from saying goodbye, I hadn’t talked to anyone. I just couldn’t bring myself too. Not when I was just going to leave them.

I made a promise to myself that I wasn’t going to get attached to anyone at my new house. What was the point?

I opened the car door, looking back at the house, this was it.

I probably won’t be seeing this house again for a few years. I was going to miss it so much. 

“I’ll miss you Oakley. Maybe one of the kids can teach me how to use Facebook or something, and we can talk that way.” Aunt Kelly smiled.

I stepped towards her and hugged her tightly. I was going to miss this place so much.

“I’ll call the minute I get there alright?” I sniffed, preventing tears to fall out.