Kiss Me Under The Stars.

As Stiles drove the familiar route to Jackson's house he thought about all the ways tonight could go. Either they can have the perfect first date or it can be a complete bust. He really hopes it the first one because he actually likes the Lacrosse caption. He may not be the nicest but that's only because he's been through a lot and has trust issues. He deserves the world. Stiles promises himself that he will give it to him.

Jacksons house comes into view and he finds himself getting nervous. He pulls into the driveway and cuts of the car. He just sits there for about a minute taking deep breaths and preparing to see his date. He finally gets out of the car and heads for the door. Knocking on the door he starts to laugh at himself. He's really nervous about taking Jackson Whittmore out. Huh, who would've though.

When the door opens he's met with the most beautiful site he's ever seen. Jacksons dressed up in a white button up shirt with the first few buttons unhooked. His hair is messy but sexy at the same time, kinda like Stiles'. He's wearing tan chinos and some tan Sperry's. He looked casual but stunning at the same time. Like someone out of a magazine.

"Wow. You look amazing." He studied the boy some more before handing him the flowers he picked up on the way. They were daisies which he thinks fit the werewolf perfectly.

"You brought me flowers?" He raised an eyebrow but still blushed slightly. "Thanks their beautiful." He said breathing in their fresh scent.

"You're beautiful." He whispered. Stiles got that feeling from down at the lake again. He felt like if he talked to loud or moved to fast everything would fall apart and disappear. He had to watch his steps or he would fall. Falling for Jackson was the least of his worries though. He actually wanted to.

"C'mon we have to leave now or we'll miss is." Hurriedly he grabbed his dates hand and pulled him toward his precious jeep.

"Miss what?!" Jackson laughed at how cute Stiles was being.

"It's a surprise. Just know you love it." Grinning he opened the passenger door like the gentleman he was and closed it behind his date.

"I hate surprises. Can't you just tell me now?" Jackson pouted from the passenger seat.

"Well you'll love this one." He laughed at the werewolf who was still pouting playfully. He had the urge to lean over and kiss that pout right off his lips but resisted instead. What was this boy doing to him

~

When they arrived at where they would have their date Jackson was so anxious to see he practically jumped out of the car. Stiles opened up the trunk and got the picnic basket and black he brought from home. He grabbed Jackson's hand and led him into the spot he already had picked before they came.

He laid the blanket down and began pulling things out of the basket. In the basket there was a bottle of champagne, two wine glasses, two plates and forks, some napkins, and a big bowl of pasta he made. When everything was set up he fixed the both of them some pasta and poured each of them a glass of champagne.

"This is really great Stiles. No one has ever put this much effort into anything for me. Thanks." The blue eyed boy was grinning from ear to ear.

"Well you deserve it. And this isn't even the best part. Look." He pointed up at the sky. There were hundreds of fireflies mixing in with the stars further lighting up the stars. This is why he had came here for the date. It was a really a sight to see. He watched as Jackson's eyes lit up with excitement. He watched the boy while he watched the natural light show. How did he get so lucky.

"This is amazi-" He turned to look at Stiles and stopped mid sentence when he saw that the other boy was looking at him. He blushed but didn't look away. They stared into each others eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Stiles started to lean In Jackson following suit. Their lips met in a slow passionate kiss. It was full of lust and desire. They only pulled back to catch their breath. Stiles rested their foreheads together and looked into Jackson's eyes once more. Is it possible he's falling in love?